Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gia

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3778467;
    I'm not so sure Jake was really into Jillian. Nothing against Jillian or Jake, but I could see him more with this woman.
    So Jake, Mr. Goody Two shoes will be more into her boobs? Hmmm...interesting perspective. He has been described as generic and blah. We shall see.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3778491;
    So Jake, Mr. Goody Two shoes will be more into her boobs? Hmmm...interesting perspective. He has been described as generic and blah. We shall see.
    I really don't think we will see the same Jake we did in Jillian's season. He will be portrayed as the Church going southern gentleman which he is. But even southern gentlemen who go to church get horny! Don't they? What will happen if his F1 choice is between someone preceived to be from the dark side as opposed to another woman who always is seen as wearing a white hat? I think this will be Jake's choice as he won't know everthing about his choice after just 6 or 8 weeks of dating in this environment.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3778467;
    I'm not so sure Jake was really into Jillian. Nothing against Jillian or Jake, but I could see him more with this woman.
    I agree Cailg-- I think he was into Jillian because she was the bachelorette. It wouldn't have mattered if it was someone else he would have been into her, too. It will be interesting to see how he handles dating more than one woman at a time. I'm not sure that Gia will be a good match though-- JMO

I already strongly dislike this girl. She totally has Jack Nicholson's joker smile - probably why she's not smiling in the pic?

This is too funny since I know her, she dated a friend of mine Chris Campoli of the Ottawa Senators. She was also engaged to NY Yankees/Twins Pitcher Carl Pavano. They were a NY couple during their run all over the city, clubs and such but then he cheated or so the story the goes. What is this girl doing on here, this is solely a career move. She's been in a rut on the model front since Maxim especially since she hasn't broken big time which is a goal of hers and one of the reasons Campoli dumped her. She is a bit on the crazy side but I will say she's a nice person. I expected more crazy when we met but I guess that's just a first look. Not sure why she's on this show though it doesn't add up. And I remember her saying she has problems with guys, all lies. She loves athletes and the New York athletes definitely know her and have all tried but she was with Pavano then. This will be fun to watch if only for WTF moments
    Team Reilly

That's what I thought. She's there for a career move. No wonder this show's batting average is almost nil.
    I hope Jake's taken notes from previous seasons.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3785247;
    That's what I thought. She's there for a career move. No wonder this show's batting average is almost nil.
    I hope Jake's taken notes from previous seasons.
    I agree angelic about the batting average of this show.....looks like Jake takes her far.

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3785107;
    This is too funny since I know her, she dated a friend of mine Chris Campoli of the Ottawa Senators. She was also engaged to NY Yankees/Twins Pitcher Carl Pavano. They were a NY couple during their run all over the city, clubs and such but then he cheated or so the story the goes. What is this girl doing on here, this is solely a career move. She's been in a rut on the model front since Maxim especially since she hasn't broken big time which is a goal of hers and one of the reasons Campoli dumped her. She is a bit on the crazy side but I will say she's a nice person. I expected more crazy when we met but I guess that's just a first look. Not sure why she's on this show though it doesn't add up. And I remember her saying she has problems with guys, all lies. She loves athletes and the New York athletes definitely know her and have all tried but she was with Pavano then. This will be fun to watch if only for WTF moments
    This is great input thanks for sharing! I see Gia as this season's Wes their to improve their career opportunities.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

She is way to into herself. She has a nice body but she isn't drop dead gorgeous imo. So far, don't like her.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3785107;
    Now that you mentioned about her and Carl Pavano, I remembered this girl as well from following the Yankees. I remember reading about them on NY Post one time after Pavano was caught cheating while they were still together. Now I know she's THE Gia then and now
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Closed Thread