Closed Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gia

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3830100;
    I was very impressed by Gia's gracious exit. Compare her final words to those of Molly who slammed Melissa with bitterness.

Sometimes Gia seemed to have difficulty finding words, but, ironically they came beautifully tonight after she was cut. I think she conducted herself rather well overall during her entire time on the show. She wasn't mean to the girls. Her time with Jake was mostly good. They had some chemistry but probably did not have a lot in common.

Gia has a good spirit and I wish her well in life and love.

Yep she was very cool and calm and not once during this whole thing was she crying or into drama like some other girls.She kept to herself and to hear what she had been through as a girlfriend being mistreated like it no wonder she was introverted and afarid to tell Jake how she felt im proud of the way she handled it and praised the other girls and knowing that Jake made the right choice wow she was hurting yet still told Jake he did the right thing cause i guess intution tells you and gia is a good girl who i hope finds love in her life cause she deserves it i was so wrong about her im glad she turned out like that

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3833720;
    It was obvious to me that Vienna and Gia liked each other, even Chris H. said that Vienna and Gia had a wrestling match PLAYING around during that date and that Gia won. Those 2 girls were friends in the show, no matter how the edit tried to create tension between them.
    Yep. In Gia's teleconference, she mentioned that she would like to get Vienna's number and to remain friends with her. She said that she likes everything about Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833735;
    Yep. In Gia's teleconference, she mentioned that she would like to get Vienna's number and to remain friends with her. She said that she likes everything about Vienna.
    wow that is news to me cause according to all the editing none of the girls wanted to be around Vienna or even Roz when all this drama started unraveling i mean it just goes to show that Gia is a sweetheart with a heart of gold and im glad that at least she was in the Top four to win Jake heart i was so wrong about her from the start and she has a fan in me

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3830106;
    gia is a sweetheart im going to miss her her exit was sad but i think she would make a good bachelorette i hope she does it if offered
    Gia did a teleconference recently and said that she would definately consider being the next bachelorette if they asked her to do it. I agree, I think that she would make a wonderful bachelorette. She seems so nice....someone you would want to hang out with.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

gia would make a good bachelorette as well cause she knows what not to pick since she gone through it before at least she would have the choices and most likely be grilling them as well,what are there values and stuff like that.She is a pretty girl and would do awesome for the bachelorette as well as Ali would make an awesome Bachelorette

A lot has been said about Gia's shyness but I think she has the entire package to pull off the Bachelorette. I would love watching her season, but I hear it is out of my control. MF, down the road, you should really consider Gia as a B'ette!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3834955;
    A lot has been said about Gia's shyness but I think she has the entire package to pull off the Bachelorette. I would love watching her season, but I hear it is out of my control. MF, down the road, you should really consider Gia as a B'ette!!
    If not, maybe she'll be on The Bachelor Pad.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3834955;
    Gia is precisely the type who should be the next B'ette. Not only was she a viewer favorite, but she's had a tough love life, full of hurt. The public would naturally be rooting for her to finally find love. She came off as warm and endearing on the show. Plus she vowed last night to go after the one she wanted a la Nutso Michelle and not be afraid to voice her feelings, which you have to do as the principal character on the show.

While I like Ali, I wouldn't find it credible for her to be the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia;3836924;
    Gia is precisely the type who should be the next B'ette. Not only was she a viewer favorite, but she's had a tough love life, full of hurt. The public would naturally be rooting for her to finally find love. She came off as warm and endearing on the show. Plus she vowed last night to go after the one she wanted a la Nutso Michelle and not be afraid to voice her feelings, which you have to do as the principal character on the show.

While I like Ali, I wouldn't find it credible for her to be the next one.
    I do agree with this post. Gia was a sweetheart and could easily handle the lead of the Bette. It would be fun to have an east coast girl be the lead. And film it all in NY.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3837057;
    I do agree with this post. Gia was a sweetheart and could easily handle the lead of the Bette. It would be fun to have an east coast girl be the lead. And film it all in NY.
    I'm would much rather watch Gia than Ali...

Closed Thread