Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gia

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick;3825040;
    Yes, she seems too insecure to be the bachelorette, and not very articulate, although I could see her surprising everyone. She is apparently able to "turn on" her confidence when modeling and would probably do the same as the bachelorette.

I think the reason people like Gia is the unexpected combination of swimsuit model good looks versus gentle personality--it just isn't something one expects and makes Gia very endearing.
    That is EXACTLY it. She is stunning and not affected by it. She is a beautiful on the inside (from what we've seen) as she is on the outside.

I was very impressed by Gia's gracious exit. Compare her final words to those of Molly who slammed Melissa with bitterness.

Sometimes Gia seemed to have difficulty finding words, but, ironically they came beautifully tonight after she was cut. I think she conducted herself rather well overall during her entire time on the show. She wasn't mean to the girls. Her time with Jake was mostly good. They had some chemistry but probably did not have a lot in common.

Gia has a good spirit and I wish her well in life and love.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

gia is a sweetheart im going to miss her her exit was sad but i think she would make a good bachelorette i hope she does it if offered

but then again i dont to see her get "fleissed"

Jake: "Gia, I thought we had a chance, but your family is crazy. I'm getting out before your brother breaks my legs or your mother pulls up an unlucky tarrot card that says 'dump Jake.' Plus I hate flying into the NY airports--its a zoo!"

Producers: "Jake, can't say that."

Jake: "Gia, you are drop dead gorgeous. I'm afraid you'll run off with someone you meet at the next swimsuit competition."

Producers: "Jake, PLEASE remember the guidelines we gave you. Try again."

Jake: "Gia, you pay way too much for shoes."

Producers: "JAKE!"

Jake: "Gia, I love you, but I'm feeling just a little bit better connection with the other two."

Producers: "good boy. go play with your other toys."

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick;3832648;
    Jake: "Gia, I thought we had a chance, but your family is crazy. I'm getting out before your brother breaks my legs or your mother pulls up an unlucky tarrot card that says 'dump Jake.' Plus I hate flying into the NY airports--its a zoo!"

Producers: "Jake, can't say that."

Jake: "Gia, you are drop dead gorgeous. I'm afraid you'll run off with someone you meet at the next swimsuit competition."

Producers: "Jake, PLEASE remember the guidelines we gave you. Try again."

Jake: "Gia, you pay way too much for shoes."

Producers: "JAKE!"

Jake: "Gia, I love you, but I'm feeling just a little bit better connection with the other two."

Producers: "good boy. go play with your other toys."
    This belongs in the "Fun With the Bachelor" thread!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3830100;
    I was very impressed by Gia's gracious exit. Compare her final words to those of Molly who slammed Melissa with bitterness.

Sometimes Gia seemed to have difficulty finding words, but, ironically they came beautifully tonight after she was cut. I think she conducted herself rather well overall during her entire time on the show. She wasn't mean to the girls. Her time with Jake was mostly good. They had some chemistry but probably did not have a lot in common.

Gia has a good spirit and I wish her well in life and love.
    I couldn't agree more! She is a class act - she never had a mean word to say about her competitors and seemed to get along with everyone. She just needs a little more time to get to know someone (as do most normal people!) before totally diving in, but some great guy will come along who will appreciate her and treat her right.

FORT Fanatic

One thing I note is that all the other bachelorettes seemed to adore her. Corrie said in one of her exit interviews that she was her favourite and they were close. Vienna - who didn't have much nice to say about anyone - admitted how she liked Gia.

Everyone can't be wrong. She is just a nice girl ....to nice for Jake. Just like Tenley. Just like Ali.

FORT Fan

I agree, Gia was a sweetheart. I felt really bad for her though that the girl she was so nice to was not so nice to her. That 2 on 1 date at the winery with Vienna was annoying to watch. She was clearly being undermined. She even told Jake specifically why, and he didn't get it. She was treated like furniture by Vienna, and I really don't think she deserved that.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3833355;
    I agree, Gia was a sweetheart. I felt really bad for her though that the girl she was so nice to was not so nice to her. That 2 on 1 date at the winery with Vienna was annoying to watch. She was clearly being undermined. She even told Jake specifically why, and he didn't get it. She was treated like furniture by Vienna, and I really don't think she deserved that.
    It was obvious to me that Vienna and Gia liked each other, even Chris H. said that Vienna and Gia had a wrestling match PLAYING around during that date and that Gia won. Those 2 girls were friends in the show, no matter how the edit tried to create tension between them.

Closed Thread