Closed Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gia

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3818007;
    I can't believe she has had so much work done! In that maxim video, her face looks completely diff!! Like a different person! Her nose is a completely different nose. I think that now she looks pretty perfect looking, I thought that besides the boobs it was natural, but it's not. She def had something else done to her face because her mouth looks diff in the video as well!
    lip injections, a nose job and the boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3818027;
    But... she rocks it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3818854;
    But... she rocks it!
    Hell yeah, she sure does!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3818027;

I haven't got through this whole thread but did Gia get some touch-up work done in NY ?

Her look during the F4 RC was a bit scary, particularly the over-red lipstick and the shape of her lips which frankly never previously bothered me.

But this time she actually resembled the "child of the Joker Jack N. in Batman".

I think Gia is really cute but not on last monday night.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3823782;
    I haven't got through this whole thread but did Gia get some touch-up work done in NY ?

Her look during the F4 RC was a bit scary, particularly the over-red lipstick and the shape of her lips which frankly never previously bothered me.

But this time she actually resembled the "child of the Joker Jack N. in Batman".

I think Gia is really cute but not on last monday night.
    I don't know if she's had any lip injections, but there was one other time she had on red lipstick that she looked less than her best imo. Maybe she just doesn't know how to apply lipstick correctly, but it looked like she went too far 'outside the lines'. And with the red it really shows up.

You'd think with all the photo shoots she's done she would be good at it, but maybe she needs someone else (a pro) to make up her face.

I like her best without any makeup.

The Home Town Date looked to be big trouble for Gia.

I think the main thing Jake wanted to see was that she wasn't "too NEW YORK CITY" for him, but her family was "very NEW YORK CITY", at least from the perception of a country guy.

The fact that her brother threatened to break his legs (just kidding...hahahaha), and her mother decided to pull out the tarrot cards (Isn't Jake some sort of conservatively spiritual guy?) was not helpful. Maybe they were really trying to scare him away, or maybe they were completely oblivious.

I would probably try to scare away a crazy reality tv show bachelor from a family member too, so I'm not saying that I disagree with their approach, I'm just saying I feel bad for Gia if she was really keen on Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick;3824429;
    The Home Town Date looked to be big trouble for Gia.

I think the main thing Jake wanted to see was that she wasn't "too NEW YORK CITY" for him, but her family was "very NEW YORK CITY", at least from the perception of a country guy.

The fact that her brother threatened to break his legs (just kidding...hahahaha), and her mother decided to pull out the tarrot cards (Isn't Jake some sort of conservatively spiritual guy?) was not helpful. Maybe they were really trying to scare him away, or maybe they were completely oblivious.

I would probably try to scare away a crazy reality tv show bachelor from a family member too, so I'm not saying that I disagree with their approach, I'm just saying I feel bad for Gia if she was really keen on Jake.
    Would have to say I agree. . . . toast.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Her hometown date was my favorite. It was obvious that she and Jake are from two very different worlds, but i really enjoyed her family, especially her mom. She and her mom seem like best friends!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I have no idea why you guys all like Gia so much. She has no personality. She has the personality of a grandma. Someone said that she has confidence . . . ?? Are you kidding - all she says is "really?" "really?" ! Also, she doesn't have much confidence if she had to resort to altering her natural body.
    She's not invigorating enough to be the next bachelorette. Also, her looks are only average. Jillian Harris, now she's a different story - she was a great bachelorette because she was interesting to listen to, she had the personality, she was very well-spoken, and she is very pretty. Gia, in my opinion, doesn't make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3824618;
    I have no idea why you guys all like Gia so much. She has no personality. She has the personality of a grandma. Someone said that she has confidence . . . ?? Are you kidding - all she says is "really?" "really?" ! Also, she doesn't have much confidence if she had to resort to altering her natural body.
    She's not invigorating enough to be the next bachelorette. Also, her looks are only average. Jillian Harris, now she's a different story - she was a great bachelorette because she was interesting to listen to, she had the personality, she was very well-spoken, and she is very pretty. Gia, in my opinion, doesn't make the cut.
    Yes, she seems too insecure to be the bachelorette, and not very articulate, although I could see her surprising everyone. She is apparently able to "turn on" her confidence when modeling and would probably do the same as the bachelorette.

I think the reason people like Gia is the unexpected combination of swimsuit model good looks versus gentle personality--it just isn't something one expects and makes Gia very endearing.

Closed Thread