Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gia

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3815221;
    Count me in for Team Gia! I too thought she would be a complete snob and such but yea she's turned out to be a real doll. (I guess i was judging a book by its cover *bad me*) I have this gut feeling that Jake will choose Ali though so I would be totally down with a Bachelorette with Gia!
    raisin. Like my new signature line says. Pick one of the middle ones. Gia first choice and Tenly second for me. Don't count on Jake to do what we suggest - he is his own man and made some bad choices so far.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quite a charming woman. Her mother seems very protective of her... how will Jake react?

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3815655;
    Quite a charming woman. Her mother seems very protective of her... how will Jake react?
    Her mother is going to eat Jake for dinner!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3815614;
    raisin. Like my new signature line says. Pick one of the middle ones. Gia first choice and Tenly second for me. Don't count on Jake to do what we suggest - he is his own man and made some bad choices so far.
    eowenc, he is his own man huh? Sounds like he's the producers' man and they have told Jake to make some bad decisions. I hate sounding so cynical but dang this bachelor is just getting on my nerves! He is turning out to be such a tool

FORT Fanatic

I really like Gia....and still do.....but after looking at her pics in Maxim's I am flabbergasted that she would pose in practically nothing.....and the poses are really R rated.

I just have a whole different take on her now and really wonder if what she is portraying is truly who she is......

FORT Regular

I finally watched a bit of Gia's maxim video--WOW she sure isn't the shy, demure "girl" she portrays on The Bachelor in this video. And definetly looks different (nose job for sure)--but not putting her down--I want one myself. Just saying different looking there.

Sometimes people aren't in real life like they are at work. She gets paid to 'act' that way. I did a little modeling in my early 20's and I wasn't timid in front of the camera, but I was pretty shy and quiet otherwise. I was modeling for a chain fashion store, not Maxim, but I would imagine the principal is the same.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Newbie

Did anyone notice the distance Jake showed towards Gia before the RC? He didn't kiss her on the lips, though he kissed the other women. I think he's putting the brakes on her because of her insecurities. Also because I think he has stronger feelings for Tenley.

I want her for the Bachette!

FORT Regular

I can't believe she has had so much work done! In that maxim video, her face looks completely diff!! Like a different person! Her nose is a completely different nose. I think that now she looks pretty perfect looking, I thought that besides the boobs it was natural, but it's not. She def had something else done to her face because her mouth looks diff in the video as well!

Closed Thread