Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 182

Thread: Gia

  1. #111
    FORT Fan NEPASue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kingston, PA
    Posts
    360

    Re: Gia

    I agree they have great chemistry. I also think Gia is great and hope she would be the next Bachelorette if asked. I thought with her being from NYC that she would be a superficial b!tch but she is so sweet and is now one of my favorites. Can't judge a book by its cover, lol!

  2. #112
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3811988;
    I agree they have great chemistry. I also think Gia is great and hope she would be the next Bachelorette if asked. I thought with her being from NYC that she would be a superficial b!tch but she is so sweet and is now one of my favorites. Can't judge a book by its cover, lol!
    I definitely want to see Gia as the next bachlorette.

  3. #113
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808446;
    I thought their date was fun, carefree and cute.. I like Gia but I don't think NYC girl is going to like texas very much.
    Agreed. I don't think a NYC girl used to dating the likes of Carl Pavano would be satisfied dating a commercial pilot in Texas. Or even having her pick of the bartenders that would apply for her own season of the Bachelorette.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  4. #114
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3812034;
    Agreed. I don't think a NYC girl used to dating the likes of Carl Pavano would be satisfied dating a commercial pilot in Texas. Or even having her pick of the bartenders that would apply for her own season of the Bachelorette.
    I agree but I would rather watch her than ALI..

  5. #115
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812127;
    I agree but I would rather watch her than ALI..
    I would like to lean Ali's way but have to agree Gia is being presented in a way she will finish as the one everyone loves if she is not with Jake.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  6. #116
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3812274;
    I would like to lean Ali's way but have to agree Gia is being presented in a way she will finish as the one everyone loves if she is not with Jake.
    Its funny because, I would lean toward Tenley before Ali. If you asked me after the first night, maybe even the second episode, I would have said Ali. Now I can completely see Gia as the next Bachelorette. Of all the retreads we've had, minus Trista (loved her season), I think Gia has the looks, vibe, and confidence to pull it off.

  7. #117
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3812687;
    Its funny because, I would lean toward Tenley before Ali. If you asked me after the first night, maybe even the second episode, I would have said Ali. Now I can completely see Gia as the next Bachelorette. Of all the retreads we've had, minus Trista (loved her season), I think Gia has the looks, vibe, and confidence to pull it off.
    You are right about Gia. Her edit has been the best or as good as Tenley's. The Ali shine has worn off for me too as of the last episode. I still hung in there with episode 3 but it was difficult. Now it's Go Gia .
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  8. #118
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: Gia

    I agree that Gia seems to be so sweet and nice. Her edit is as good as Tenley's. Ali's shine wore off for me in the past couple weeks and she now seems like a judgemental b_t_h. In all fairness to her, she may have good reason that we haven't seen, but I don't think a lady who knows she is being televised would speak so poorly about another person and with such anger. My only concern with Gia is that Jake is just a middle class guy, and she may be looking for someone living with a higer income. That's why Tenley may be a better choice for him.

  9. #119
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    45
    Posts
    650

    Re: Gia

    Gia is now my favourite. Tenley is too sweet, Ali is bi-polar, and Vienna is well Vienna.

    I find they have a natural chemistry and she seems the most normal of the 4 that are left. Although, I'm sure she won't be the final one standing as Jake is a drama queen himself.

  10. #120
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3812871;
    You are right about Gia. Her edit has been the best or as good as Tenley's. The Ali shine has worn off for me too as of the last episode. I still hung in there with episode 3 but it was difficult. Now it's Go Gia .
    Count me in for Team Gia! I too thought she would be a complete snob and such but yea she's turned out to be a real doll. (I guess i was judging a book by its cover *bad me*) I have this gut feeling that Jake will choose Ali though so I would be totally down with a Bachelorette with Gia!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.