Closed Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gia

FORT Fan

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3799900;

He reminds me so much of Seth Meyers in this pic! Has there been a Bachelor skit on SNL yet?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Gia seems so sincere & sweet. She is really beautiful! I wonder if that's all natural or if she's had some work done. Her figure is amazing. And she seems to be more than just a pretty face. She has style AND substance. Her and Jake are so extremely difficult though. I have trouble seeing them together long-term, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay614;3804680;
    Has anyone else noticed that Gia's Twitter page just got taken down? @giaallemand I was on there Tuesday or so, and she had a gross picture of her modeling in Maxim (looked like black duct tape over her chest) as the background picture. Then I think the word got out, and ABC producers (assumption) made her restart the account with a generic background. Also, she only has two followers now--had a lot more earlier this week.

That Twitter page has been said to be fake. The photos on it were easily accessible online. Even if the twitter page had been legit ABC wouldn't have asked her to take them down. Gia is a model and it's not a secret to ABC or anyone else that she does bikini, lingerie, fitness modeling. They are not bothered or grossed out by her modeling pics or maxim video shoot videos. Anymore than they would be bothered or grossed out by the exact same pics and videos that were done by Gisele Budchen, Sports Illustrated Models, and a trillion other models and actresses I could name. Those pics and videos are standard fare in the bikini/lingerie modeling industry. The semi-nude pics are even common on the editorial/high fashion side of modeling in print.

i really like gia she seems like a nice and sweet person i have to admit at first i thought she was goingto be this seasons wes just by her picture on the first page but im glad i was wrong i cant wait to see there date on monday

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3805595;
    i really like gia she seems like a nice and sweet person i have to admit at first i thought she was goingto be this seasons wes just by her picture on the first page but im glad i was wrong i cant wait to see there date on monday
    ME TOO... I didn't think I was going to like her because of her *cough* modeling *cough* background.. but from what I've seen of her she reminds me of my best friend!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3805595;
    Someone said don't judge a book by it's cover and so far that describes Gia. I too thought she was going to be this seasons Wes but so far she is not.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3806004;
    Someone said don't judge a book by it's cover and so far that describes Gia. I too thought she was going to be this seasons Wes but so far she is not.
    Chris H said that about Gia..so far she seems like a sweetie.Can't wait to see more about her tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3790057;
    She totally talks like Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) imo!! lol!
    I totally agree! I always say that...and I don't really care for the way they talk. Something about it annoys me. Of the girls left, I suppose she is my favorite. But she SHOULD NOT be allowed to wear red lipstick. It looked hideous on her at the RC tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575;3808363;
    I totally agree! I always say that...and I don't really care for the way they talk. Something about it annoys me. Of the girls left, I suppose she is my favorite. But she SHOULD NOT be allowed to wear red lipstick. It looked hideous on her at the RC tonight.
    She was trying to match her Christian Louboutin heels!

Running through the vineyard in heels good grief!

She's one of the sweeter girls. Date was simple & sweet.

Gia has gorgeous hair. I think she'll make the F3.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3808380;
    She was trying to match her Christian Louboutin heels!

Running through the vineyard in heels good grief!

She's one of the sweeter girls. Date was simple & sweet.

Gia has gorgeous hair. I think she'll make the F3.
    I thought their date was fun, carefree and cute.. I like Gia but I don't think NYC girl is going to like texas very much.

Closed Thread