+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ella

Re: Ella

Yea I think Ella will find a nice man. She's AWESOME!

Hey who knows...I mean, Jason had a son and he was the bachelor...now he's engaged to Molly...so why couldn't Ella be the next Bachelorette? I don't see any of these other girls I would really like to watch for a whole season...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3812544;

Hey who knows...I mean, Jason had a son and he was the bachelor...now he's engaged to Molly...so why couldn't Ella be the next Bachelorette? I don't see any of these other girls I would really like to watch for a whole season...
    I couldn't stand watching her as the bachelorette. She showed no personality, was kinda boring, and kind of annoying. I mean I am sure she is a wonderful woman, but I am pretty sure they are going to pick a young drop dead gorgeous girl this time. I could see Tenley or Gia. Maybe Ali, but she bugs me so I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3812544;

Ella is from Knoxville and was just on B97.5 (a local Knoxville radio station). She said that she had met someone when the radio host asked if she would do the next installment of The Bachelorette. I wish her the best of luck with her new man! She seems like a sweetheart!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn;3813958;
    Ella is from Knoxville and was just on B97.5 (a local Knoxville radio station). She said that she had met someone when the radio host asked if she would do the next installment of The Bachelorette. I wish her the best of luck with her new man! She seems like a sweetheart!
    Maybe Jake is the one that she met. Maybe she is the one who comes back or the one that Jake goes after. Maybe he doesnt pick anyone @ the FRC & then the ATRC shows them together. It could of been produced this way by letting 2 women leave on the 2 n 1 date & this was to keep us off track of the outcome or maybe Jake just wanted to send her home to be with her son, but he really liked her alot & went after her after the show. Just another possibility.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802468;
    IA, the chemistry just isn't there. I will say though, she is one of the most mature women still in the house. Very classy as well.
    I agree, sanlee! She was too much woman for Jake, IMHO. His loss...I think they would have done well together, she could have taught him a few things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345