+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ella

Re: Ella

Quote Originally Posted by rochel;3801915;
    I think she is an appealing person, but OMG, those teeth! Why put so much effort into your appearance & then neglect the fact that your bottom teeth look like a busted-up picket fence?

I still don't generally feel that it is in the best interest of single parents & their kids to go on a show like Bachelor. I guess I don't really see them as "Bachelors" or "Bachelorettes" since, for me at least, that implies not ever married before. A child is a pretty huge thing to bring into a relationship and I have difficulty thinking that Jake, with so many women to choose from, would choose a ready-made family.
    I totally and completely agree. Let's start a petition for only REAL bachlelors and bachelorettes to be on the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3801781;
    Ella is lovely... but she needs an older man. IA with RealityLovesMe... Ella is an old soul...I can see her with someone in their 40's or even 50's (I know seems old for her. But I know 50 year olds who seem younger than Ella)
    SO true.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3801731;
    If that is what Jake wants, I see no issues. But I do feel that Ella is an old soul. She reminds me of someone who is 40. I think Jake wants someone more youthful. He's so boring that he really needs someone more fresh.
    to even it out? good thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3801246;
    Does Jake really want someone who has already been married and already had a child with someone else?? Jake is completely new at this; he deserves someone who is in the same boat.
    Why not? That doesn't bother some men. Thank God or I wouldn't have found my prince charming. We've married for 10 years and I had two sons and a divorce under my belt when I met him. We were 25 when we met and he hadn't really been around children. He's been a wonderful father and husband. It really doesn't bother most men. If it did, there wouldn't be any step-fathers out there.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3802937;
    There is less and less class as the weeks go by sanlee. His decisions have been a little surprising. It is nice to see Ella still there.
    I completely agree. Ella just looks so MATURE and independent, and classy compared to the rest of the girls. She looks competent and dignified, and so beautiful. Teeth I think shouldn't matter... she seems so great!!
    REIDiculous - SALLY

I liked her spirit but didn't see a lot of chemistry. May she find happiness in life; she seems like a good egg.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3808383;
    I liked her spirit but didn't see a lot of chemistry. May she find happiness in life; she seems like a good egg.
    She's a beautiful person but there was definitely not any chemistry.. Sad to see her go.

While I certainly didn't see her as a bad person, I didn't see her as the saint that many have described.
    I didn't like that bit with the snake, either. Not very nice at all, IMO.

As far as her being more "natural" than the others, I don't know about that. She seemed to pile on the makeup, just like the others. Just because she wasn't as attractive as most of the rest of the ladies, I don't think we have to consider her as perfect or deserving of sainthood.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

She was one of my favorites! She seems like she has a good heart, and Ethan is a lucky little boy for having a mama like her. She thinks the world of him!

I didn't think that Jake was ready for a kid yet, and they didn't have that magical chemistry, but she was one of the most mature ladies in the house by far.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Personally I saw the chemistry at Seaworld and Jake seemed to be buzzing after the date. But I think that was the extent of it. Probably the realization that her finding a good father for her son became more apparent...could be a guess. Plus Jake did have what seemed like better connections with others. She is a classy lady and will probably not be long before she finds the right man.
    Last edited by surpriseending; 01-28-2010 at 10:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast