+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Nebraska

Re: Elizabeth Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3794076;
    No, she couldn't remember her lines!
    Bingo!

Ugh loved her last week and now she's annoying which is so sad cause she does seem like a good person. Just got crazy and she seems protective beyond belief. Her body language is possessive, she wraps her arm around even when its a hug. Her arms clench right around personal body domains like the head. Maybe its a protective thing, who knows
    Team Reilly

She was edited to be a psycho freak. What a stupid storyline they wrote for her. I will always believe she was pre-cast for the role. Had Jake "fallen for" her in some later episode perhaps it would play out in an appealing, romantic, dramatic fashion in some later episode, where Beth has to "give in" to her passion forJake or whatever. (don't see THAT happening) Anyway, as of episode 2, Jake is right for once. The character is playing games and teasing and just looks ridiculous. No one will fall for such a weirdo. (I doubt this has anything to do with real world Beth, as well.)

FORT Regular

Yea the note was dumb, she's not 12....LAME!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3793979;
    LOL...my 12 year old daughter saw that and said, "Oh Gawd, she's not going to win, she just embarrassed herself on TV" and then hid her face with the blanket! LOL...
    Your daughter is smart and on it. lol Elizabeth acted 12 last night which is a shame because I really liked her the first week. Maybe next wwek she hands him a note asking if he likes her and to check yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3794340;
    Your daughter is smart and on it. lol Elizabeth acted 12 last night which is a shame because I really liked her the first week. Maybe next wwek she hands him a note asking if he likes her and to check yes or no.
    Hilarious!

Yes, No, or Maybe! We used to make those notes all the time in middle school. Is this what the bach has come to? lol
    I really liked Elizabeth, too but she's not the one for Jake.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT sun

I think, writing a note is something we've all seen before on various reality dating shows. It was way too long... The kiss/ tease thing came off as lame. It's amazing (yes, AMAZING) how one episode can change what you like about a contestant. She has had an active role, though, not just filler (like my favorite Kathryn).

I really don't know what to make of Jake. Sometimes he seems totally clueless and desperate, and at other times he seems like a genuine guy capable of being insightful. I really felt sorry for him when Elizabeth was being stupid on the bench with the fireworks. He's put his life on hold to find love, opening himself up to public ridicule in the process, and here's Beth telling him that not only has he 'gotta put a ring on it' first, but she taunts him in what would be the perfect moment for a first kiss. I could understand Corrie refusing the FS because of the big V, but c'mon, has Beth never kissed a guy unless they were engaged first? I was just happy that he came forward in that interview and said that he didn't like her game-playing. Right on Jake! I hope you do find love, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of kisses in the process.
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

Well, I have't been on the board for a couple of days, but I wanted to come voice my disappointment in Elizabeth. I thought pre-season and after the first episode that I was going to like her, but after that note business and "don't attempt to kiss me until I'm the last one standing" was so juvenile and unbelievable. And then she tells him what a great kisser she is and tempts him to kiss her. If she is such a great kisser, she must of done quite a bit of it before she got a ring on her finger.

Nope, she's gone from my list. If she acts that stupid in her normal life, no wonder she is 29 and single. She's playing a game with Jake and it's very unbecoming in a woman who is nearly 30 years old.

+ Reply to Thread