+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Nebraska

Re: Elizabeth Nebraska

Sorry, I must be in the minority, but I didn't like her at all. I think she's phony and the fake boobs in that unattractive dress playing football really turned us off. I would have preferred that he kept the Elizabeth from the National Guard. She seemed real and genuine.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3792550;
    Sorry, I must be in the minority, but I didn't like her at all. I think she's phony and the fake boobs in that unattractive dress playing football really turned us off. I would have preferred that he kept the Elizabeth from the National Guard. She seemed real and genuine.
    norealityhere, you are right. After I saw her in the first episode I really wasn't impressed. And the interaction with Jake seemed very forced to me. Originaly I felt she would be a good candidate for the next bachelorette but now I have doubts.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Who is John Galt?

She is my favorite and the only one of those he chose who seems like she has a modicum of maturity. She is beautiful, sharp and good personality. For his sake, I hope he picks her for F1. My other favorite was the National Guard pilot, but I suspect she was too shy to be forward and grab his attention so she went bye bye quickly.
    Last edited by aname2; 01-11-2010 at 06:27 PM.

FORT Regular

OMG her boob job is awful! Rozlyn's is better. There is a bony spot in between them next to one of them that is looks painful.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3792781;
    OMG her boob job is awful! Rozlyn's is better. There is a bony spot in between them next to one of them that is looks painful.
    I was reluctant to discuss this. But she shouldn't show so much as I agree it doesn't look right!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

After the kiss stunt tonight and the teasing afterwards, she is not a fav of mine.

I liked her after the first episode but not so much after tonight.

She went downhill tonight for me too. I loved her football thing from the first epi, but after tonight, I feel like she is just playing a game. JMO!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Elizabeth lost LOTS of points with me last night. I actually zoned out while she was reading her letter and only got the gist of it when Jake gave his VO about respecting her wishes not to be kissed. Only...then she got the 1:1 time and all she did was invade his space and lean into him like she wanted to be kissed! Then, she asks him if he wants to kiss her (gasp!) and says "just testing" or whatever it was she said when he said he wanted to but wouldn't. Tease, tease, tease. How does being a tease rank up there in the morals column?? :nono

The look Jake gave her when she said he could make out with her forehead all night was priceless. Too bad the fireworks started-- I would have LOVED to have seen what would've come next after that comment...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3792550;
    I would have preferred that he kept the Elizabeth from the National Guard. She seemed real and genuine.
    she was too smart for him. i think he let go of all the smart ones. when the teacher last nite mentioned something about getting a PHd, i knew she'd be a goner.

+ Reply to Thread