+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Nebraska

FORT Newbie

Re: Elizabeth Nebraska

One of my favs
    Last edited by RealTV24; 01-05-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I really like Elizabeth and, wow, is she gorgeous (a female version of Ryan?). I agree with jlccaz -- she's too good for Jake though. If I'd had a guy throw a football to me like that, I would've laughed. Can't wait to see how far she goes...or maybe she'll end up the next Bachelorette?!?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

She's one of my favorites so far, she seems fun, mature and has a straight head. A friend actually knows her from Imperial, her family apparently is very involved in the community and the death of her brother in 2003 was a big driving force in that.

For those calling her out on the nanny thing, my friend is saying that last she heard, Beth was running a corporate marketing team. And didn't realize she'd quit or moved on, my guess is the economy hasn't been friendly to a lot of people.
    Team Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3785041;
    I really like Elizabeth and, wow, is she gorgeous (a female version of Ryan?). I agree with jlccaz -- she's too good for Jake though. If I'd had a guy throw a football to me like that, I would've laughed. Can't wait to see how far she goes...or maybe she'll end up the next Bachelorette?!?
    So far I think that either Beth as she is known or Ali would be terrific as the next bachelorette.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3786023;
    So far I think that either Beth as she is known or Ali would be terrific as the next bachelorette.
    Agreed Based on what we've seen so far, IMO Beth would make a great bachelorette. She seems fun, assertive and would probably keep the guys on their toes! I think it would be fun to watch!

As far as a connection with Jake - I'm not seeing it, but stranger things have happenned

I do think she is a bit out of Jake's league. I thought they had a good connection but he seems to be so nervous with her. When he said his favorite place is "right here right now" and she said hers is "snowboarding" I was thinking whoops...looks like she'll make Jake plenty nervous and keep him on his toes. She, Kathryn, Tenley and Ali stood out the most to me.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Regular

Did any one notice how in the intros in the beginning of the first episode, they did a close up on her face, her skin look pretty bad. I mean she is still gorgeous, but just interesting how she does not have perfect skin. Actually in that close up shot, I thought wow she looks old and has acne.

She's gorgeous! She has that natural beauty, and she seems really intelligent. I like her!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

This girl has personality. I think she can also be the next Bachelorette
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3789796;
    I think she can also be the next Bachelorette
    IF Jake doesn't choose her in the end, I would definately love to see her get a shot at 25 men! I think she can hold her own show and have fun doing it! On the M&G she could let the guys have a football game...without their shirts on. She would be my pick for the next bachelorette if Jake doesn't snatch her first!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

+ Reply to Thread