+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Nebraska

FORT Regular

Re: Elizabeth Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778398;
    I believe it IS Elizabeth who starts the football stuff - the gal in the red dress
    Yep--Beth starts it. Have I mentioned she's my fave.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778398;
    I believe it IS Elizabeth who starts the football stuff - the gal in the red dress

It is definitely Beth from NE who starts the football at the M&G. Plus she is on my watch list. One of my fav Brunettes.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3771987;
    Changed her name? It's just a short version of Elizabeth.
    Well her last name is different. Weird, her last name is listed as Nebraska and she's from NE. Odd...yea I would have to agree with the actress vibe. Nobody moves to L.A. to be a nanny. But still she is stunning! She does look like Courtney Cox!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778407;
    It is definitely Beth from NE who starts the football at the M&G. Plus she is on my watch list. One of my fav Brunettes.
    Whoops..my mistake...gotta dust off the rose colored glasses. Caitlny has on blue dress...derr!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3778484;
    Well her last name is different. Weird, her last name is listed as Nebraska and she's from NE. Odd...yea I would have to agree with the actress vibe. Nobody moves to L.A. to be a nanny. But still she is stunning! She does look like Courtney Cox!
    I seem to remember she goes by Beth Kitt. Am I correct?

Actually, a nanny is a perfect throw away job to utilize before you become something else.

i.e. actress....
    or princess in Diana's case
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3778496;
    Actually, a nanny is a perfect throw away job to utilize before you become something else.

i.e. actress....
    or princess in Diana's case
    What a wonderful description of the jobs some of these women work!
    Love your posts hopelessroman.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778493;
    I seem to remember she goes by Beth Kitt. Am I correct?
    Yes, her name is Elizabeth Kitt, but she goes by Beth Kitt.

An article mentioning Beth:

Chase County native to compete for love on upcoming season of ‘The Bachelor’
    By Dave Vrbas
    The Wauneta Breeze

Local fans of reality TV, as well as many other curious viewers, will be able to follow a familiar face during the 14th season of the hit television show “The Bachelor.”
    Elizabeth Kitt, known by southwest Nebraskans as Beth, recently competed against 24 other women for the affection of Jake Pavelka, a 31-year-old pilot from Dallas.
    Pavelka himself is no stranger to reality television, having competed for Jillian Harris’ heart on “The Bachelorette” last season. He was eliminated before the hometown dates episode of the show, much to the dismay of his many female followers.
    Recently, as ABC kicked off their promotion of the upcoming show set to begin on Monday, Jan. 4, Kitt was one of the main focuses of the ad campaign for the new season.
    In the promotional video, which is available online at ABC.com - The Bachelor - Home, Kitt is interviewed saying she needs to put her best foot forward to get his attention. She steals him away from the rest of her competitors for a quick game of catch with a football she took with her to the set.
    They are soon joined by the 24 other contestants for a friendly game of blondes versus brunettes.
    Publicists for Warner Bros. Television in Los Angeles, Calif., said interviews with the contestants are not allowed until after they are eliminated from the show. Once elimated or the season wraps, whichever comes first, Kitt has agreed to an in-depth interview with her hometown newspapers in Imperial and Wauneta.
    Kitt, 31, is a 1998 graduate of Chase County High School, and attended school until her sophomore year at Wauneta-Palisade. Now a nanny in L.A., she is the daughter of Kirby and Mary Kitt of Wauneta and Polly Rothwell of Minden. Kitt’s sister, Kristi McNair, lives in Imperial with her family, and brother, Kallan, lives in Grand Island with wife, Lindee.
    “The Bachelor” kicks off on Monday, Jan. 4, at 6 p.m. MT/7 p.m. CT on ABC. web page

FORT Fogey

Her last name is Kitt and she goes by Beth.

ETA: sorry-- I see others have posted the information as well.

+ Reply to Thread