+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Elizabeth Nebraska

Re: Elizabeth Nebraska

Personally..I think the whole "don't kiss me thing" was a gimmick she cooked up for herself as a way to get more attention..i.e., TV time. Obviously it backfired. By the time Jake finished talking with her...I couldn't figure out if she did or did not want to be kissed..or when. Jake appeared uncomfortable and tired and as if the whole thing made him feel rather silly. Can't say I blame him.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3801579;
    Personally..I think the whole "don't kiss me thing" was a gimmick she cooked up for herself as a way to get more attention..i.e., TV time. Obviously it backfired. By the time Jake finished talking with her...I couldn't figure out if she did or did not want to be kissed..or when. Jake appeared uncomfortable and tired and as if the whole thing made him feel rather silly. Can't say I blame him.
    I agree. But it was easy to see through the gimmick. She was the most forward with him of all the girls. She was trying to make it a cat and mouse game. Didn't work out. She's not so smooth!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3801682;
    I agree. But it was easy to see through the gimmick. She was the most forward with him of all the girls. She was trying to make it a cat and mouse game. Didn't work out. She's not so smooth!
    Her game playing was bad. I think she needs to find out who she really is. Seemed insecure.

You should have been with me around the water cooler this morning. We now have 6 guys watching the show every Monday night 4 with significant others and 2 of us are single. I never thought that our group woud be that large. Last season only two admitted they watched.

Finally the discussion turned to Elizabeth (Beth as she is known) this morning and the guys couldn't stop laughing at how she thought Jake should wait to kiss her. No man wants to play games while dating even if it is on this crazy show. Who put her up to that? No sane woman would have done that on her own. If so she will be without a husband no matter how beautiful she is!! :nono
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I am laughing about her saying that she's in LA to look for an accounting job (was that it?) and not to get into some type of show biz. Wait for it, she'll be doing risque modelling in no time.

Nanny...to accountant wannabe...to appearing on The Bachelor...to ?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011