+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Nebraska

Re: Elizabeth Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3798031;
    Well, I have't been on the board for a couple of days, but I wanted to come voice my disappointment in Elizabeth. I thought pre-season and after the first episode that I was going to like her, but after that note business and "don't attempt to kiss me until I'm the last one standing" was so juvenile and unbelievable. And then she tells him what a great kisser she is and tempts him to kiss her. If she is such a great kisser, she must of done quite a bit of it before she got a ring on her finger.

Nope, she's gone from my list. If she acts that stupid in her normal life, no wonder she is 29 and single. She's playing a game with Jake and it's very unbecoming in a woman who is nearly 30 years old.
    That or she is an actress ("nanny from LA"?? come on) playing an agreed role (The Bible quoting Tease/Temptress). This season's foot fetish

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3798107;
    That or she is an actress ("nanny from LA"?? come on) playing an agreed role (The Bible quoting Tease/Temptress). This season's foot fetish
    Gotta be a plant! What happened to the gal that I liked preseason and after the premier episode. The notes made her look ridiculous. TPTB must be suggesting this as Tenley did it the first episode. If you can't talk about yourself without notes then are you for real or not???
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakex;3797687;
    but c'mon, has Beth never kissed a guy unless they were engaged first? I was just happy that he came forward in that interview and said that he didn't like her game-playing. Right on Jake!
    What interview?? Could you send me the link?
    Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3798942;
    What interview?? Could you send me the link?
    Thanx!
    It's in Jake's Bachelor Blog for last week's episode. It's on people magazine website.

^^ Yes it's in his blog. I'm getting confused with his Ellen interview where she accuses Elizabeth of playing games.
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

FORT Regular

UGHHGUGUGHHH!!! Soooo glad she is gone, cannot stand her. She dug herself in a hole. She only cared about being on the show longer, not about Jake. She WAS TOTALLY teasing him and I'm glad he didn't want to play her dumb games. She is just full of herself and thinks that she can have any guy. She just thought that Jake was wrapped around her finger and that she could tease him.Glad he didn't fall for it!

Okay, thanks Niikj.
    But I'm really confused . . . I saw priviews with Elizabeth one-on-one with jake sitting on like a blanket on the beach, flicking the cork off of a bottle of wine/chaimpaign. ??? That scene never came, and she just got cut. So what - does that mean that she comes back??
    ~ And did anyone else see that preview?
    Last edited by Ennea4; 01-19-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3801229;
    Okay, thanks Niikj.
    But I'm really confused . . . I saw priviews with Elizabeth one-on-one with jake sitting on like a blanket on the beach, flicking the cork off of a bottle of wine/chaimpaign. ??? That scene never came, and she just got cut. So what - does that mean that she comes back??
    ~ And did anyone else see that preview?
    That was from last week. She got the rose on the group date at Magic Mountain. She then got alone time with Jake, where they shared a blanket, drank champagne and watch the fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3801168;
    UGHHGUGUGHHH!!! Soooo glad she is gone, cannot stand her. She dug herself in a hole. She only cared about being on the show longer, not about Jake. She WAS TOTALLY teasing him and I'm glad he didn't want to play her dumb games. She is just full of herself and thinks that she can have any guy. She just thought that Jake was wrapped around her finger and that she could tease him.Glad he didn't fall for it!
    Me too!

Although she went down in my book for the no kissing thing last week, I actually liked her yesterday. I thought once she explained where she was coming from that it made more sense. I think she made a mistake by saying don't kiss me until I have a ring because Jake took it literally...which is nice of him as a man to respect her wishes, but she obviously wanted to kiss him.

I think Jake was right, too when he said she just wanted to be in control of the situation. It's clear this process isn't for Elizabeth, maybe she could be a b'ette but not one of the contestants.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

+ Reply to Thread