+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth D.C.

Re: Elizabeth D.C.

^^Yup she was way out of his league and he knew it. I really liked her, too.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

No local interviews with Elizabeth yet?

She was wonderful. So down to earth, but not really for Jake.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Who is John Galt?

My very favorite of all, but too intelligent, mature, and classy to come on to Jake so he'd notice her. I agree, she was out of his league, especially seeing what type of girls are his type (Gia, Vienna, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3792706;
    My very favorite of all, but too intelligent, mature, and classy to come on to Jake so he'd notice her. I agree, she was out of his league, especially seeing what type of girls are his type (Gia, Vienna, etc.).
    I agree. Some of the ones he picked were too young. A bit too immature and some just plain sleez on the surface. Elizabeth was the most approachable of the bachelorettes and she would be more interesting IMHO than some that will be there in the end. I really liked Elizabeth
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Count three more supporters for Elizabeth of D.C. -- and three more that agree that she had too much substance for Jake. He managed to send two more ladies of greater substance than others home last night -- a teacher and a restaurant manager. Who's left -- models and the like. I did like Vienna last night a bit more than night #1 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by dgene;3794193;
    Count three more supporters for Elizabeth of D.C. -- and three more that agree that she had too much substance for Jake. He managed to send two more ladies of greater substance than others home last night -- a teacher and a restaurant manager. Who's left -- models and the like. I did like Vienna last night a bit more than night #1 tho.
    Count me in too. I thought Elizabeth was the classiest of them all, but a lot of men are threaten by women as intelligent as Elizabeth.

Read on another board that she is currently dating none other than.... Andy Baldwin who was a previous bachelor for those of you that didn't see his season. He is blonde haired and blue eyed and Elizabeth did say she was a sucker for guys like that!!! Supposedly they both have similar charities they are involved in. Don't know if it is true or not but she does resemble Tessa who he chose on his season.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3794201;
    Count me in too. I thought Elizabeth was the classiest of them all, but a lot of men are threaten by women as intelligent as Elizabeth.
    Not only intelligent, but in a profession that requires traits that were thought to be possessed by men only. That is a double threat to many men. (Thankfully, however, not all men).

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3794219;
    Read on another board that she is currently dating none other than.... Andy Baldwin who was a previous bachelor for those of you that didn't see his season. He is blonde haired and blue eyed and Elizabeth did say she was a sucker for guys like that!!! Supposedly they both have similar charities they are involved in. Don't know if it is true or not but she does resemble Tessa who he chose on his season.
    I saw that. He's moving to San Diego fairly soon though. To complete medical residency I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast