+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth D.C.

Re: Elizabeth D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3775042;
    Columbia, atem and alexxxx, I think she is really good looking. Not saying beautiful, gorgeous just really good looking. In my book that means she looks natural and approachable for most men. Some of the others looks would intimidate some men. Of course not me I'm fearless after all I spend time on this board with all of you!
    LOL...nice one! I can't believe some of you don't think she's beautiful! I think she is gorgous, and I hope for her sake she doesn't get a rose the 1st night! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3775153;
    LOL...nice one! I can't believe some of you don't think she's beautiful! I think she is gorgous, and I hope for her sake she doesn't get a rose the 1st night! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!
    I'm surprised the show didn't tell her she was too normal for the show!

FORT Fanatic

I think she seems very approchable sp? It might make it easier for Jake to talk to her. Then again it might make her on a friend type level

Since I live in Cincinnati & Union Ky (Elizabeth's home town) is right across the river I checked out the area news & one poster says that she knows her & that she is amazing.

Scratching my head as to why this woman would have anything to do with this show.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3776460;
    Scratching my head as to why this woman would have anything to do with this show.
    She seems too normal for this show (which is a good thing )

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3774633;
    Hi, eowenc -- Hope all is well with you. Over on the motherboard there is a description of her CV. She has had an excellent education, etc. Yes, she does appear to be the complete package. However, looks wise she is not quite as attractive as some of the others. Will be interesting to see how Jake relates to her. Happy Holidays!!
    Aaah! All my friends are here! Alot of guys i know are intimidated by a women how has brains AND beauty, and she seems to have both. I dont know, she looks a little tom-boyish but again, not sure what he likes. I kinda have a gut feeling she won't last long though

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3771284;
    . . . she served as Thunderbird #12 from 2006-2008 . . .

So, that means she DID fly with the Thunderbirds, right?
    She was not a pilot. Her roll was as Public Affairs Officer. Thunderbird #1 thru #6 are the primary pilots. Usually they also carry 2 extra pilots with extra planes if they have a breakdown. #1 would be the Ranking Officer and leader of the squadron. There may be as many as 40-50 people involved that travel with the Thunderbirds. Others would be support people. It takes a lot to move the planes and all the gear and extra parts around the world. Elizabeth is a Naval Academy Graduate and Journalist. She made a cross move to the Air Force to take the Thunderbird position. Being a part of this unit is equal to the Navy Blue Angels. I'm more familiar with that unit as I know someone who was a pilot for two years with the Blue Angels. These units are the elite flyers in the services but are also chosen because of their PR abilities. It is a great honor for Elizabeth to have served with the Thunderbirds!
    Last edited by eowenc; 12-28-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778761;
    She was not a pilot. Her roll was as Public Affairs Officer. Thunderbird #1 thru #6 are the primary pilots. Usually they also carry 2 extra pilots with extra planes if they have a breakdown. #1 would be the Ranking Officer and leader of the squadron. There may be as many as 40-50 people involved that travel with the Thunderbirds. Others would be support people. It takes a lot to move the planes and all the gear and extra parts around the world. Elizabeth is a Naval Academy Graduate and Journalist. She made a cross move to the Air Force to take the Thunderbird position. Being a part of this unit is equal to the Navy Blue Angels. I'm more familiar with that unit as I know someone who was a pilot for two years with the Blue Angels. These units are the elite flyers in the services but are also chosen because of their PR abilities. It is a great honor for Elizabeth to have served with the Thunderbirds!
    Thanks for explaining, eowenc. She's very accomplished.

FORT Newbie

How come my post from yesterday was deleted? I think Elizabeth is beautiful w/ a great head on her shoulders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast