Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Corrie

Re: Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3819602;
    My favorite thing about Corrie - other than her really cute clothes - was her incredible voice singing with Tenley.
    That was a really cute segment...and funny. I think it gave us a peek at how "real" she is. Way out of Jake's league considering he has the personality of a wet paper towel.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3818333;
    Corrie just did a great conference call interview. I really enjoyed reading the transcript.
    Where did you find it??

Corrie is so much more than how Jake sees her. She's funny, she's talented, she's clever ~ but to Jake, she was just a 'nice girl'.

Corrie and Elizabeth from Nebraska were my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3824627;
    Corrie is so much more than how Jake sees her. She's funny, she's talented, she's clever ~ but to Jake, she was just a 'nice girl'.

Corrie and Elizabeth from Nebraska were my favs.
    Yes, Corrie is a wonderful girl...unfortunately she didn't make much of an effort to let Jake know that. She said she wants the guy to pursue her. Well, she came on the wrong show for that...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3825102;
    Yes, Corrie is a wonderful girl...unfortunately she didn't make much of an effort to let Jake know that. She said she wants the guy to pursue her. Well, she came on the wrong show for that...
    I always got the feeling Corrie was committed to being herself and she was simply riding the train as far as it would take her without her trying to manipulate "fate". I believe she enjoyed the experience but didn't feel any pressure to try to "win" Jake's attention.

Corrie impressed me as being the most authentic cast member this season and I applaud her.

FORT Newbie

Corrie seemed to have a charming personality. I wonder if she will get to say anything at the WTA? She was seen eating out in the town where I live and my friend actually talked to her. It was like the week after she was let go. She said she seemed very bashful about the entire experience. She was surprised to be recognized.

She said on her blog that she talked at the WTA ... well first she called herself invisible ... but they weren't interested in nice. She had on a really classy, darling outfit. That woman has beautiful clothes!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

^^^Corrie is her own best advertisement for her wardrobe consulting business.

I just watched the WTA show. Corrie has an incredible figure.

If I had to pick a favorite I would have to say it was Corrie. Glad she did not end up with him and hope she finds what she is searching for in a mate.
    It's got to be love.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast