Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Corrie

Re: Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by bach98133;3816661;
    Hi, everyone! First time poster here. I am friends with Corrie on Facebook and yesterday I asked her about the virginity issue. She gave me a very good reply and I thought I'll post it here for those who are interested in the subject (I am posting with her explicit permission of course):

"My decision to wait until I am married to have sex is BOTH faith based and personal. I strive to honor the Lord in the way I live my life (although I am not perfect and fall short in many areas) but this is an area i made a commitment to a long time ago. It is a personal decision for me as well because for me sex is a gift I am excited to give my husband. I am not worried of wether or not I will like sex. I know I will and although our first night together might not be "perfect" according to the worlds standards we will have the rest of our lives together to perfect it. For me this is a way I am able to love my husband long before I am with him. I am not a virgin because I haven't had oppurtunity or becuase I am insecure. I cannot wait to have sex! I have been in serious and long term relationships. My last relationship was with a man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. And at the end of the day I see it like this... you can always lose it but once you've lost it you can't get it back. So for me this is the right decision and one I will stick too. I DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE who has a different opinion and I NEVER HAVE."

She also made other comments about the show such the Vienna as the "vixen" preview, her comedy routine, and RC etc.
    Thanks for bringing that over here! I really respect her decision to wait until marriage. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by bach98133;3816661;
    Hi, everyone! First time poster here. I am friends with Corrie on Facebook and yesterday I asked her about the virginity issue. She gave me a very good reply and I thought I'll post it here for those who are interested in the subject (I am posting with her explicit permission of course):

"My decision to wait until I am married to have sex is BOTH faith based and personal. I strive to honor the Lord in the way I live my life (although I am not perfect and fall short in many areas) but this is an area i made a commitment to a long time ago. It is a personal decision for me as well because for me sex is a gift I am excited to give my husband. I am not worried of wether or not I will like sex. I know I will and although our first night together might not be "perfect" according to the worlds standards we will have the rest of our lives together to perfect it. For me this is a way I am able to love my husband long before I am with him. I am not a virgin because I haven't had oppurtunity or becuase I am insecure. I cannot wait to have sex! I have been in serious and long term relationships. My last relationship was with a man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. And at the end of the day I see it like this... you can always lose it but once you've lost it you can't get it back. So for me this is the right decision and one I will stick too. I DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE who has a different opinion and I NEVER HAVE."

She also made other comments about the show such the Vienna as the "vixen" preview, her comedy routine, and RC etc.
    Thanks for sharing and to the board! Corrie seems like a great gal! I am also a friend of hers on facebook and alot of times her statuses are very religious. I also respect her choice of waiting for marriage. That's very admiring.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Corrie just did a great conference call interview. I really enjoyed reading the transcript.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3818333;
    Corrie just did a great conference call interview. I really enjoyed reading the transcript.
    Thanks for the heads up. I only read the one from film.com...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3816270;
    Birmingham, AL : fashion Mecca :: Corrie : realistic contestant
    Hey now! We may not be a fashion mecca like London or Paris, but we don't wear potato sacks either.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818475;
    Hey now! We may not be a fashion mecca like London or Paris, but we don't wear potato sacks either.
    To me Corrie was the only well dressed lady there. I enjoyed looking at her blog as well.

I liked Corrie and think she's left with her head held high. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and is much more mature for her age than Vienna is.

One thing I noticed about the 2/1 episode is that Corrie was wearing ridiculously high heels for her date in the park and on the boat, but she was wearing flats at the aquarium. Fashion sense aside, why would you subject your feet to wearing such impractical shoes outdoors when you had a pair that were more appropriate?

My favorite thing about Corrie - other than her really cute clothes - was her incredible voice singing with Tenley.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

In the ABC sponsored teleconference with media, she came across as sensible, intuitive, real, very appealing...and not particularly interested in Jake as a boyfriend or otherwise. Casting a weak Lead is the root of the problem this season. If they guy isn't appealing then the appealing girls don't invest in building a relationship, and the girls who are there to "win", be the "most" famous girl of ALL, take over the dating and dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3819664;
    In the ABC sponsored teleconference with media, she came across as sensible, intuitive, real, very appealing...and not particularly interested in Jake as a boyfriend or otherwise. Casting a weak Lead is the root of the problem this season. If they guy isn't appealing then the appealing girls don't invest in building a relationship, and the girls who are there to "win", be the "most" famous girl of ALL, take over the dating and dynamic.
    You are soooo right. All the best ones left very early. What was it CH said he chooses the sleazier ones? If you really wanted a pilot aren't there thousands of guys out there or were they all to smart to buy into TPTB's cherade.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast