Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Corrie

Re: Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3815147;
    Tonight Corrie's 1 v 1 date with Jake was very awkward. She says that the guy has to initiate the first kiss she would never do that. Then Jake tells us he is willing to go 80% for the first kiss but expects the woman to help finish. Soooo we have Jake going 80% and Corrie sits there. How awkward? And why do these women wear high heeled shoes on a go to the park date?

I have no problem with Corrie or any other woman saving herself for marriage. I admire that! I don't believe you need to test that part of the relationship in advance either. But virgins never make it past the F6 if I remember correctly.

Corrie had a style that none of the other women had. She has class. Although she is too young for a 31 year old man. But then none of the remaining women seem that mature anyway. Jake has few good choices left IMHO.
    I thought the lady from Lorenzo's season was final 2 and she was a virgin.

Anyway, back to Corrie. She is very classy and I hope she finds the one she's meant to be with.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3815165;

Anyway, back to Corrie. She is very classy and I hope she finds the one she's meant to be with.
    First let me say I think Corries is beautiful.

BUT

did it irritate anyone else that thing she does with her mouth at the rose ceremony.. Like she was trying to make a cute pouty face and it just looked weird?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3815165;

I think you are right atem. My memory is failing me now.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Corrie has never been kissed by Jake? Shocked, sort of.

It became pretty clear she has very little experience in relationships with men. The 90-10 chick lacks social skills with the opposite sex. I'm not sure why she went on The Bachelor. Seemed like she probably sent in her app on a whim.

I wish her good luck. I believe she has a future as an opera singer.

P.S. What was she doing wearing heels in the boat?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3815664;
    Corrie has never been kissed by Jake? Shocked, sort of.

It became pretty clear she has very little experience in relationships with men. The 90-10 chick lacks social skills with the opposite sex. I'm not sure why she went on The Bachelor. Seemed like she probably sent in her app on a whim.

I wish her good luck. I believe she has a future as an opera singer.

P.S. What was she doing wearing heels in the boat?!
    Just my two cents as to why Corrie went on the Bachelor.

Corrie is a Wardrobe Consultant. She demonstrates exceptional style and ease while on camera. She really doesn't develop a relationship with Jake, and we learn very little about her, so nothing negative comes out about her. She's cut before HTDs, when things get serious. Her business picks up from her network TV exposure.

The media thread has an interview with a Birmingham (her hometown) station and she states her business has indeed picked up.

This is not a criticism of Corrie -- I think she's great -- but they all have different motivations for being on the Bach.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3815731;
    Just my two cents as to why Corrie went on the Bachelor.

Corrie is a Wardrobe Consultant. She demonstrates exceptional style and ease while on camera. She really doesn't develop a relationship with Jake, and we learn very little about her, so nothing negative comes out about her. She's cut before HTDs, when things get serious. Her business picks up from her network TV exposure.

The media thread has an interview with a Birmingham (her hometown) station and she states her business has indeed picked up.

This is not a criticism of Corrie -- I think she's great -- but they all have different motivations for being on the Bach.
    A style consultant in Birmingham AL...really? I thought she lived in a fashion Mecca? Oh well cute girl, no chemistry.

Corrie is beautiful, funny, well-spoken (as much as we heard her speak). She had personality to me as a viewer, if not the chemistry with him. His loss. She is better off, hope she finds her other half some day.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3815861;
    Corrie is beautiful, funny, well-spoken (as much as we heard her speak). She had personality to me as a viewer, if not the chemistry with him. His loss. She is better off, hope she finds her other half some day.
    Agreed Tin Frizzy, for me Corrie was one of two (Ashleigh the other) I wanted to see a lot more. They both are better off and Jake will realize his big loss someday. To me Corrie even though young exhibited a lot of class. I'm going to miss her.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815752;
    A style consultant in Birmingham AL...really? I thought she lived in a fashion Mecca? Oh well cute girl, no chemistry.
    Birmingham, AL : fashion Mecca :: Corrie : realistic contestant
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Hi, everyone! First time poster here. I am friends with Corrie on Facebook and yesterday I asked her about the virginity issue. She gave me a very good reply and I thought I'll post it here for those who are interested in the subject (I am posting with her explicit permission of course):

"My decision to wait until I am married to have sex is BOTH faith based and personal. I strive to honor the Lord in the way I live my life (although I am not perfect and fall short in many areas) but this is an area i made a commitment to a long time ago. It is a personal decision for me as well because for me sex is a gift I am excited to give my husband. I am not worried of wether or not I will like sex. I know I will and although our first night together might not be "perfect" according to the worlds standards we will have the rest of our lives together to perfect it. For me this is a way I am able to love my husband long before I am with him. I am not a virgin because I haven't had oppurtunity or becuase I am insecure. I cannot wait to have sex! I have been in serious and long term relationships. My last relationship was with a man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. And at the end of the day I see it like this... you can always lose it but once you've lost it you can't get it back. So for me this is the right decision and one I will stick too. I DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE who has a different opinion and I NEVER HAVE."

She also made other comments about the show such the Vienna as the "vixen" preview, her comedy routine, and RC etc.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast