Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Corrie

Re: Corrie

You could ski off that nose--but she's still cute.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3801243;
    O M G, I just about crapped my pants when I saw her comedy skit! She was immitating three of the other housemates! That's a risky move . . . all three of them could have taken offense to it! And Jake could have not thought well of her for kinda making fun of the others like that. I did NOT expect that from her; she's always been so quiet and then tHiS.
    She was very under the radar for me until this week. Her comedy act certainly made her stand out...

Corrie was HILARIOUS with her skit! She's definitely standing out more for me.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3801820;
    Corrie was HILARIOUS with her skit! She's definitely standing out more for me.
    I wasn't so sure about Corrie till last night. She is very talented. I was laughing so hard that it hurt.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fan

I wanted to see more of Corrie's skit. Despite all the abuse she's getting on some of these thread, she wasn't just picking on Vienna. She was doing a good imitation of all the girls, Tenley was able to laugh at herself.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3802443;
    I wanted to see more of Corrie's skit. Despite all the abuse she's getting on some of these thread, she wasn't just picking on Vienna. She was doing a good imitation of all the girls, Tenley was able to laugh at herself.
    If you noticed, ALL of the girls on the group date were laughing so hard at Corrie's skit! Even Michelle clapped! lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Ummm, pretty sure Corrie was given a bunch of free Nicole Miller clothes to wear on the Bachelor...in exchange for promoting the clothes. EVERYTHING she has worn so far is Nicole Miller, as she posts on her blog, and I'm sure it will continue. The clothes are very cute so that's a pretty sweet deal!

FORT Newbie

I did call the number she listed on her blog to ask about the RC dress. It was by Nicole Miller. The lady did say that most of her clothes were from Nicole Miller; Corrie used to work there. The dress that she wore was from last summer and is no longer available.

I love Jake's face in that picture. He's really having a good time!

Corrie...I like her, but my son's cheating, lying on again/off again girlfriend looks a LOT like her and I guess that rubs me the wrong way. I'm trying hard not to associate her with that, but I find myself doing exactly that.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Tonight Corrie's 1 v 1 date with Jake was very awkward. She says that the guy has to initiate the first kiss she would never do that. Then Jake tells us he is willing to go 80% for the first kiss but expects the woman to help finish. Soooo we have Jake going 80% and Corrie sits there. How awkward? And why do these women wear high heeled shoes on a go to the park date?

I have no problem with Corrie or any other woman saving herself for marriage. I admire that! I don't believe you need to test that part of the relationship in advance either. But virgins never make it past the F6 if I remember correctly.

Corrie had a style that none of the other women had. She has class. Although she is too young for a 31 year old man. But then none of the remaining women seem that mature anyway. Jake has few good choices left IMHO.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast