Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Corrie

Re: Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3775573;
    Do we know her last name?
    Her name is Corrie Adamson.

Loved Corrie's dress at the last RC. I'm liking her taste in clothes a lot. She looks great and she seems very sweet.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Bachelor 14 Episode 2

Well last nights episode was a tad dramatic to say the least…

I had the time of my life at the InStyle photo shoot and NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get to do something like that! I absolutely LOVED the outfit I wore for the shoot. It is not something I would typically wear, which is part of why I chose it. As soon as I began trying on different outfits figuring out which one I would choose I knew I wanted something sexy and something you wouldn’t normally see me in.

The top I wore is by Joie. It is a very versatile top and would be a great basic piece to have. You can wear it with practically anything from skinny jeans to shorts to a skirt. It would look great belted, tucked-in, under a great tailored blazer or cute cropped jacket. Its flow-ey tank top cut allows it to be worn casual and its silk finish allows you to dress it up. The price is $138. Call (212)876-1368 for purchasing information. (I haven’t found it online yet but will keep checking for it.)

I’m wearing an Armani Exchange black skirt. It had a visible zipper in the back and about a 3 leather band around the hip area. Simple yet had subtle details that made it special. LOVED IT. The skirt is $98 and available at Banded Skirt - Dresses|Skirts - Womens - Armani Exchange.

My delicious shoes are Valentino and go for $695. (212)772-6969. I want them.
    Dandy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3795128;
    Loved Corrie's dress at the last RC. I'm liking her taste in clothes a lot. She looks great and she seems very sweet.
    IA, she has an amazing fashion sense!! I guess that is why she is a wardrobe consultant...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

I love Corrie! Anyone know when / what issue of instyle this is??? when does it come out?

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3795382;
    I love Corrie! Anyone know when / what issue of instyle this is??? when does it come out?
    It will be in InStyle Magazine’s February issue. Out in mid-January.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795200;
    Bachelor 14 Episode 2

Dandy
    Puts a whole new light on the Pre-Season Fort commentary about her in that black skirt in the InStyle photos cupcakes found on Twitter. Her friend came on FORT to defend her fashion choice and (in reality) very slender body type.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3795469;
    Puts a whole new light on the Pre-Season Fort commentary about her in that black skirt in the InStyle photos cupcakes found on Twitter. Her friend came on FORT to defend her fashion choice and (in reality) very slender body type.
    Every time I notice how TINY Corrie is, I remember how her friends nicknamed her 'pudgie' because of somebody here at Fort. Cracks me up.

I really wish we got to see more of Corrie! Also, I loved her RC dress! I hope she posts where to get it on Dandy

FORT Newbie

I loved her last RC dress also. Anyone know where to find that?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast