Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christina

Re: Christina

I was actually a little sad to see her go!

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3793622;
    I was actually a little sad to see her go!
    I was sad to see her go too. She was real and down to earth. I loved her sarcastic sense of humor too.

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793611;
    I thought her goodbye speech was very genuine. She grew on me throughout the first part of the group date, but she never should have drank so much when she finally had some 1:1 time with Jake.
    And then after he left she needed another shot That's a guy's woman right there!

FORT Fanatic

it amazes me how some of these women get so looped while on their dates. to me, they have limited time with the bach and need to give a good impression, plus this will be shown on national tv. sheesh...control your drinking!

Christina grew on me last night. She was actually making me laugh, but she needed to go b/c Jake wasn't feeling her at all and she was already falling hard.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

She needs some self esteem. Having to be reassured every 5 min would get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3794110;
    She needs some self esteem. Having to be reassured every 5 min would get old.
    She was competing against silicone boobs, collagen lips and a number of other plastic parts from so called "professional" models with a lot of "experience." You know how stupid men can get about those attributes sometimes. I thought she was a breath of fresh air among so much fakeness. Too bad she got a little drunk at the end. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3794194;
    She was competing against silicone boobs, collagen lips and a number of other plastic parts from so called "professional" models with a lot of "experience." You know how stupid men can get about those attributes sometimes. I thought she was a breath of fresh air among so much fakeness. Too bad she got a little drunk at the end. lol

She just was always like "poor me ". So instead of sucking it up and talking with Jake she got drunk. She is still finding her place in the world. JMO

FORT Regular

I thought he would keep her, when they did the photoshoot part with her. It seemed so sweet when Jake made her feel comfortable, and they played the lovey music. But I think that she just ruined it when she got drunk.

I liked her by the end of the first date - she tells it like it is. She's not afraid of being smart just insecure as would most women if forced to model alongside Gia, Rozlyn and Ashleigh. A refreshing breath of fresh air in this every dying franchise of fakeness
    Team Reilly

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast