+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caitlyn

Caitlyn

Hometown: Winfield, IL

Resides in: Chicago, IL
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: Caitlyn

A poster on the motherboard commented under her photo that she is the younger sister of Paula Abdul. True or false?

This poster has also what seems to be a factual statement under Channy's photo. I'll keep reading and looking for those posts. They "sound" real, but who knows...an agenda somewhere?

Okay...LOL...after reading this poster under the Corrie thread it looks like the "facts" are jokes. Must be a writer wannabe needing his own 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-17-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

If there was a relative of a famous person on this show, you know it would be all over the place!

Caitlyn is a local girl for me. I was in her hometown just yesterday. Winfield is less than 8 miles from my home. sdl and I will be watching her.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

I think she's had some work done......

FORT Regular

she looks older than 24 for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3771921;
    I think she's had some work done......
    There's no question about that! But so have some others. CH twittered about the obvious silicone this season.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Caitlyn looks like Jane Kaczmerek (sp?) around the eyes.

Is spokesmodel all by itself an actual occupation? Shouldn't it be followed by "for" something? I'm guessing waitress.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3774552;
    Is spokesmodel all by itself an actual occupation? Shouldn't it be followed by "for" something? I'm guessing waitress.
    Spokesmodel is a promotional marketer. She could be promoting products like cell providers, food products (anything from handing out samples of gum, snack foods, to energy drinks), alcohol, automobiles (like working as a model at the Chicago Auto Show), fitness, electronics, etc. Since Chicago has so many conventions, Caitlyn has opportunity to have a freelance job that's nearly a full-time job (& with flexibility to work when she wants).

And, yes, you can make a nice living as a spokesmodel! If you are a regular as a Alcohol/Spirits Spokesmodel, you can make $200-$500 at a single nightclub event!

From being in Casting for a Promotional Agency, I tried to find her on our casting website, but she's not registered. Too bad -- I would have had her entire resume!

But, I'm betting she's registered with my friend's agency in Chicago. If someone knows her last name, I can get the scoop on Caitlyn ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast