+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashleigh

Re: Ashleigh

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802609;
    I totally agree with you.. It is vital to your survival on the show that you interrupt..
    The point you make here is very important. I think that all the women are encouraged to do it and probably most do. But of all the footage shot only a few times does the edit show us someone interupting. And they are always critcized on this board. I think it is vital to survive on this show.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Ashleigh reminds me of Brande Nicole Roderick. Smoking hot hair, too!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I loved her hair and I did like her. Her last one-on-one time with Jake was very awkward. She was draping herself all over him and just giggling.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3808400;
    I loved her hair and I did like her. Her last one-on-one time with Jake was very awkward. She was draping herself all over him and just giggling.
    Wasn't that hysterical.. her body language with the VO i don't want to appear desparate so I'm not going to be very physical... I was like 'oh really, you could of fooled me'. Do all these women have multiple personalities..

She didn't have much to say. I think Jake likes the woman to lead and be more outgoing. He keeps saying its not about the looks but what's in the heart. She seemed to think her looks would be enough and obviously it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by janejane;3808492;
    She didn't have much to say. I think Jake likes the woman to lead and be more outgoing. He keeps saying its not about the looks but what's in the heart. She seemed to think her looks would be enough and obviously it didn't work.
    She's delusional beacuse no one that watch with me thinks she's pretty...so she better start working a different angle.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808494;
    She's delusional beacuse no one that watch with me thinks she's pretty...so she better start working a different angle.
    She kind of reminded me of Kyra Sedgwick pretty on some angles and not on others. Terrific figure, though.

FORT Newbie

She reminds me so much of Brande Roderick from the Celebrity Apprentice show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808445;
    Wasn't that hysterical.. her body language with the VO i don't want to appear desparate so I'm not going to be very physical... I was like 'oh really, you could of fooled me'. Do all these women have multiple personalities..
    I was lucky in the preseason to get to know Ashleigh a little. She turns out to be very much as described by others. That was the most awkward last scene with Jake and Ashleigh. She was described as being confident and forward. I always knew that she would be as physical as she could get away with. She is beautiful and I hope she finds her man. She will make him very happy!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3809691;
    I was lucky in the preseason to get to know Ashleigh a little. She turns out to be very much as described by others. That was the most awkward last scene with Jake and Ashleigh. She was described as being confident and forward. I always knew that she would be as physical as she could get away with. She is beautiful and I hope she finds her man. She will make him very happy!
    Eowenc,

Were you on the show or do you know her?
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast