Closed Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 420

Thread: Ali

  1. #81
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Ali

    Have to give Ali MAJOR props for not freaking out when they got to the airport and into the plane. Good for her on just going for it. She seems like a lot of fun and I thought she and Jake were just 'natural' together. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that she got the same exact date that Jake had with Jillian (dinner and then being serenaded by someone). Hmm...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #82
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Ali

    Ali's date with Jake was so sweet and fun! She really made Jake a little less boring last night.

  3. #83
    FORT Fan bdelregi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    191

    Re: Ali

    She reminds me of Julie Benz

  4. #84
    FORT Fan TruLove04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    188

    Re: Ali

    Ali and Jakes conversation was awkward and unnatural, I think a part of her realized that nothing was going on conversation wise. Jake is just so dull, I'd have a better conversation with a cardboard box. That will be their downfall I predict, she would get bored of him and his dullness. I really like her though, she just seems like the complete package as Jake said

    I realized watching them, that the reason I loved Reid and Jillian was that the conversation there was unbelievable. It felt natural, smart, funny. And so far I've seen none of that this season.
    Team Reilly

  5. #85
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,137

    Re: Ali

    I like Ali behind Tenley

  6. #86
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3794109;
    Ali and Jakes conversation was awkward and unnatural, I think a part of her realized that nothing was going on conversation wise. Jake is just so dull, I'd have a better conversation with a cardboard box. That will be their downfall I predict, she would get bored of him and his dullness. I really like her though, she just seems like the complete package as Jake said

    I realized watching them, that the reason I loved Reid and Jillian was that the conversation there was unbelievable. It felt natural, smart, funny. And so far I've seen none of that this season.
    I think Ali matches better with Reid than with Jake. Reid and Ali seem to have a much younger spirit than Jake. Too bad we'll never get to see it.

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3795122;
    I think Ali matches better with Reid than with Jake. Reid and Ali seem to have a much younger spirit than Jake. Too bad we'll never get to see it.
    You never know...they have reunion parties all the time with recent and past participants....just saying Never say Never!

  8. #88
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3793940;
    Have to give Ali MAJOR props for not freaking out when they got to the airport and into the plane. Good for her on just going for it. She seems like a lot of fun and I thought she and Jake were just 'natural' together. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that she got the same exact date that Jake had with Jillian (dinner and then being serenaded by someone). Hmm...
    I'm not going to let that bother me. I think that Ali is going to do better here than Jake did with Jillian. To me there is no comparison.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  9. #89
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: Ali

    The first thing I thought when I saw Ali's date with Jake was that it reminded me quite a bit about Jake's first date with Jillian, and we all know how that turned out...

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3793940;
    Have to give Ali MAJOR props for not freaking out when they got to the airport and into the plane. Good for her on just going for it. She seems like a lot of fun and I thought she and Jake were just 'natural' together. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that she got the same exact date that Jake had with Jillian (dinner and then being serenaded by someone). Hmm...
    I think this guy should avoid going to dinner and concerts with women. It's like Elixir of Fallinlove for him.

    Really, it's okay, Jake, you can just eat and dance with a woman without getting yourself bonked in the heart over it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.