Closed Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Newbie

Re: Ali

Love Her
    Last edited by RealTV24; 01-05-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Gotta always root for the girls from MA but Ali really stood out. Can't wait to see and learn more about her in the episodes to come!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

She is my absolute favorite. She just seem so normal, and kind hearted. She's pretty, has a good job at a great company, seems comfortable with herself and can relax and laugh. So why is she single. Love her which means she has no shot because I pick 'em well (Jenni, Jason/Graham/Jeremy, Melissa, Reid) so Ali I'm sorry for jinxing you. But can we hook her up with Reid and give them a reality show cause that would be fun and I actually do think they would work and he did he say he like blondes.
    Team Reilly

I like Ali too, so far. She seems to me to be the most level-headed and down to earth.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I liked Ali along with Elizabeth from D.C. right off the bat. I am glad she stayed. She seems like a fun person and level-headed.

She's the only one I actually liked. Definitely didn't seem as fake as most of them.
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Newbie

LOVE HER! I came on here like a week before the premiere (long time lurker and couldn't get here before because of the holidays!) but from what I read and seen last night, she is an absolute doll!

I hope she sticks around for a bit, I love how she gave him the peacock feather, SO ADORABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3785103;
    I like Ali too, so far. She seems to me to be the most level-headed and down to earth.
    On the first night that the first promo pictures were released of the women on the wing of the aircraft I noticed Ali. There was a special feeling which I can't describe that I'll call my male intuition for Ali. She just looked like the one for Jake: blonde, petite and cute as can be. I posted about it that evening. The more I learned about her the more I have that feeling that she absolutely would be a great fit for Jake!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3785264;
    I liked Ali along with Elizabeth from D.C. right off the bat. I am glad she stayed. She seems like a fun person and level-headed.
    Yeah I like her too. She and Jake seemed to have a good time too. It was a very normal first encounter. It didn't seem like either one was trying too hard.

I also like Elizabeth from D.C.! He should have kept her.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3785952;
    On the first night that the first promo pictures were released of the women on the wing of the aircraft I noticed Ali. There was a special feeling which I can't describe that I'll call my male intuition for Ali. She just looked like the one for Jake: blonde, petite and cute as can be. I posted about it that evening. The more I learned about her the more I have that feeling that she absolutely would be a great fit for Jake!
    Add me to the list of Ali fans please. I too thought I "saw" something with her and Jake.

I'm just waiting to watch this season and what appears to be a special girl on my TV screen week after week. Go Ali.

Closed Thread