Closed Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

What was up with Ali and that dull brown dress? It's yet another sign she's too conservative to be the next Bette.

P.S. Can't Fleiss afford a stylist?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

I'm thinking maybe Ali left the show because she maybe didn't want to do the fantasy sleep over nite and used her job as an excuse...maybe she's got really hairy legs or back acne or is bad in bed or something and was worried about it. lol. just a thought

I'm thinking Ali left the show because she could not fathom a strong enough connection with Jake, if he was into a girl like her AND into a girl like Vienna. She said as much. Even so, I don't think they would have let her go at that point unless they wanted her to be the next Bachelorette.

Of course, she said she had to return to work, which may or may not have been true. It could have been an excuse used to get her from point A(li) to point B(achelorette). I don't really care; I just want to see some more Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3838847;
    What was up with Ali and that dull brown dress? It's yet another sign she's too conservative to be the next Bette.

P.S. Can't Fleiss afford a stylist?
    Yikes.. I watch the bachelor because it is more conservative... if you want crazy watch VH1

FORT Fogey

Is she going to be the next bachelorette? Well, who else could it be? Can't they just pick a non-contestant?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3841783;
    Is she going to be the next bachelorette? Well, who else could it be? Can't they just pick a non-contestant?
    Apparently the trend these days is that you must be a contestant before you can be the lead. Someone mentioned that Jason tried out for the Bachelor and wound up on Deanna's season first. Probably the same thing happened with Ali. She went in just wanting to be the bachelorette and ended up on Jake's season. And again if you choose to believe Wes Hayden, Jake wanted to be the Bachelor but had to go on Jillian's season first to establish his fan base as Jillian's knight in shining armor (so to speak) JMO of course!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3841783;
    The new bachelorette will be announced Monday night.

The reason why they always pick someone who was on the previous bachelor/ette show is because Fleiss mentioned himself that they get more ratings for the seasons where the lead has already built a fanbase versus someone who is new to the viewers.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Congrats to Ali - Hope her dreams really do come true.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

What about Ali's job?? She was ready to leave Jake for her job before....what's up with that now? Does she not have a job anymore or they changed their minds and told her, ok, you can be the Bachelorette now? Any answers are appreciated!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;3849961;
    What about Ali's job?? She was ready to leave Jake for her job before....what's up with that now? Does she not have a job anymore or they changed their minds and told her, ok, you can be the Bachelorette now? Any answers are appreciated!
    Ali said on one of the talk shows, (or maybe on AFTC when she was announced as the next bach'ette) that she quit her job at Facebook. She also made it plain that she was going to fight like H to get her job back once her season is over. Which sounds like to me, any guy that wants her will have to move to SF, not her to his city. She made it very clear (at least to me she did) to Jake that she wanted to show him her city, her stomping grounds, because she wanted to live there. I personally do not believe that she is willing to move, but we will see at the end of her season. Probably depends on where her guy lives and what he does for a living.
    JMHO

Closed Thread