Closed Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ali

Both Jake and Ali looked very choked up. I still feel their dates were the most real and natural in bachelor history. I loved how she said she thought if he felt the same way he would come and find her regardless of the show.
    That still could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3836845;
    Both Jake and Ali looked very choked up. I still feel their dates were the most real and natural in bachelor history. I loved how she said she thought if he felt the same way he would come and find her regardless of the show.
    That still could happen.
    My heart broke for her when she said that.

I definitely feel as if there is something still there for Jake and Ali and that they aren't completely over each other. You saw Jake get choked up, as was Ali.

FORT Newbie

After watching Jake and Ali last night how would you feel if he had chosen you?

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3836827;
    I think that the looks between Ali and Jake at the WTA spoke volumes. There are still feelings there.
    That's what they were instructed to do. Keep the illusion that they're in love with each other to keep some viewers guessing. Smoke and mirrors. If Jake really loved Ali, there's no way the show would have let Ali go and miss the most important dates, the fantasy date, meet the parents and last chance date. Even last season, they made sure they brought Ed back for those dates because he was the one Jillian really wanted. IMO, Jake's feelings has been deeper for Vienna than anyone else on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3837026;
    That's what they were instructed to do. Keep the illusion that they're in love with each other to keep some viewers guessing. Smoke and mirrors. If Jake really loved Ali, there's no way the show would have let Ali go and miss the most important dates, the fantasy date, meet the parents and last chance date. Even last season, they made sure they brought Ed back for those dates because he was the one Jillian really wanted. IMO, Jake's feelings has been deeper for Vienna than anyone else on the show.

Good luck Jake LOL

That still could happen.
    I love my girl she has so much class I respect her even more than I did. I also loved Jessie last nite.

I really really hope she is the next Bachelorette and finds her true soulmate.

That still could happen.
    I don't know about that but definitely agree with you on Jake & Ali at the WTA. Still a lot of unresolved emotions. I loved their first 1 on 1 date. Probably my favorite and the one I'd have liked to go on (not with Jake though).

Drama, drama, drama. Jake & Ali are in love. The producers will make her turn an ear to Jake and go for someone else. I hope they change their mind & let love be love.
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3837275;
    I also loved Jessie last nite.

I really really hope she is the next Bachelorette and finds her true soulmate.
    I, too, thought Jessie was great at the WTA shoow. She looked great and honestly, I saw more personality from her than I did the whole time she was on the show. She's adorable.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread