Closed Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 420

Thread: Ali

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3781285;
    agree with you! She is one of my top picks.
    She IS my favorite pic! Adorable!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  2. #32
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3781509;
    She IS my favorite pic! Adorable!
    When it comes to cute, Ali wins it all!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Ali

    I think I've decided that Ali is way too cool and way too much fun for Jake. I do love me some Jake, I think he's a good guy and all and I'll probably always give him the benefit of the doubt, but Ali is amazing. I think Jake's maybe a little too stiff/straight laced for her.

    And she's definitely adorable. If she had traded dresses with Kathryn for the M&G, I think I would've just died

  4. #34
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3781870;
    I think I've decided that Ali is way too cool and way too much fun for Jake. I do love me some Jake, I think he's a good guy and all and I'll probably always give him the benefit of the doubt, but Ali is amazing. I think Jake's maybe a little too stiff/straight laced for her.

    And she's definitely adorable. If she had traded dresses with Kathryn for the M&G, I think I would've just died
    CashFoSho you are right she is way too cool for Jake. But what a next Bachelorette she would make! I'd love to see her as F3.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  5. #35
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3781924;
    CashFoSho you are right she is way too cool for Jake. But what a next Bachelorette she would make! I'd love to see her as F3.
    eo, you're a poet and didn't know it!
    You can make it rhyme every time!

    Luv it!

  6. #36
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3781928;
    eo, you're a poet and didn't know it!
    You can make it rhyme every time!

    Luv it!
    It was purely an accident I assure. First time for me. My daughter is the published poet you see.

    And that eo, That set me back. Every one called my grandfather E.O. his initials.

    You, Cash and I seem to be Ai's biggest fans.

    Ali is in fact terrific. Can't wait to see and hear her and all the others Monday.
    Last edited by eowenc; 01-03-2010 at 02:19 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3781932;
    It was purely an accident I assure. First time for me. My daughter is the published poet you see.

    And that eo, That set me back. Every one called my grandfather E.O. his initials.

    You, Cash and I seem to be Ai's biggest fans.

    Ali is in fact terrific. Can't wait to see and hear her and all the others Monday.
    Yup. I was team Ali from the get-go. (along with a few other faves, but Ali is #1)
    Everything that I've found out about her since has been nothing but greatness.

    Monday cannot get here fast enough.

  8. #38
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3781948;
    Yup. I was team Ali from the get-go. (along with a few other faves, but Ali is #1)
    Everything that I've found out about her since has been nothing but greatness.

    Monday cannot get here fast enough.
    For me the moment I saw Ali as part of the group on the airplane wing promo photo I could only say WOW. She looked special and some how for me seemed just right for Jake. Then I learned so much more as you said that only made the whole idea better.

    Go Ali!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3781932;
    It was purely an accident I assure. First time for me. My daughter is the published poet you see.

    And that eo, That set me back. Every one called my grandfather E.O. his initials.

    You, Cash and I seem to be Ali's biggest fans.

    Ali is in fact terrific. Can't wait to see and hear her and all the others Monday.
    Count me in! I've loved what I've seen so far but think she'll be this years Reid-- I'm pretty sure she won't be F1 but I'd love for her to. She seems to be very sweet and you're right: cute as a button!

  10. #40
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3782033;
    Count me in! I've loved what I've seen so far but think she'll be this years Reid-- I'm pretty sure she won't be F1 but I'd love for her to. She seems to be very sweet and you're right: cute as a button!
    Be careful LibbyBell, don't get too attached. I agree her roll is much like Reid's but I hope TPTB don't use her like they did Reid. That was awful!
    We are told by CH already that everyone loves her including Jake. I think she will be one of the most popular women ever on this show!

    Go Ali!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.