Closed Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3828758;
    You know Ali may actually get a raise at Facebook for choosing the company over relationship. Heck, you could even build an ad campaign around her! :-\/

I hope she receives a salary commensurate with her commitment.
    If she had any part in the most recent "upgrades" to the FB interface, I say she deserves to be Fleissed and diced.

Ali is a really tough sell for The B'ette the more I think about it. The editor totally screwed up.

The previous recycled "actresses" were either Mr. Nice Guy (Jason, Jake) or Ms. Nice Girl (Gillian). Ali got a horrible edit which turned her into Ms. Mean Girl--the total opposite of the previously recycled stars! On top of that, whereas the previous nice people lost in love because of somebody else's decision, Ali lost because of her own decision to leave choosing work (!) over love.

Very, very difficult to be emotionally invested in Ali. She may be a great person but she got the worst possible edit for the next Bette. Ratings will be horrible.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I really hope she is not the next 'Bachelorette'... I want fresh meat! And that gos for 'The Bachelor' as well!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3832041;
    Ali is a really tough sell for The B'ette the more I think about it. The editor totally screwed up.

The previous recycled "actresses" were either Mr. Nice Guy (Jason, Jake) or Ms. Nice Girl (Gillian). Ali got a horrible edit which turned her into Ms. Mean Girl--the total opposite of the previously recycled stars! On top of that, whereas the previous nice people lost in love because of somebody else's decision, Ali lost because of her own decision to leave choosing work (!) over love.

Very, very difficult to be emotionally invested in Ali. She may be a great person but she got the worst possible edit for the next Bette. Ratings will be horrible.

i disagree- there are still a lot A LOT of Ali supporters out there. The message boarders are only a very small percentage of the viewers and without the extra knowledge that comes from boarding the average viewer looks at her as a sympathetic person, in relation to her relationship with Vienna (which appeared to be a two-way street) and Jake rejecting her when she begged to come back (as phony as that was). Besides the fact that she’s an attractive, young, vivacious gal who will set many a man’s heart a flutter, which will have many viewers coming to watch her find her fairy tale ending.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3832100;
    i disagree- there are still a lot A LOT of Ali supporters out there. The message boarders are only a very small percentage of the viewers and without the extra knowledge that comes from boarding the average viewer looks at her as a sympathetic person, in relation to her relationship with Vienna (which appeared to be a two-way street) and Jake rejecting her when she begged to come back (as phony as that was). Besides the fact that she’s an attractive, young, vivacious gal who will set many a man’s heart a flutter, which will have many viewers coming to watch her find her fairy tale ending.
    Yep, I agree with you. I know many viewers, who don't go on this site, who are big Ali fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3832262;
    Yep, I agree with you. I know many viewers, who don't go on this site, who are big Ali fans.
    Me too. I know so many people who watch the show and love and adore Ali and do not think that she was edited as a bad/mean girl.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Ali would be the ONLY reason I would subject myself to this show again...

I think Ali will be a huge hit as The Bachelorette. She has those "girl-next-door" looks and that alone is likely to bring in new viewers. She's animated and articulate and she is nobody's doormat. If Jake hadn't been "the last man on earth" I doubt she would have been attracted to him. She has made it clear that she doesn't suffer fools lightly. I cannot wait to see the men they cast for her.

And then there's the storyline of the feud. Quite a few people think that Ali's outrage was justified and think that Jake would have been wise to heed her warnings, and Jessie's warning and any others who tried to bring him to his senses.

TPTB would be foolish to bring in an unknown. Think of all the marketing (scandals) that would be wasted. Mike Fleiss has said that it is a soap opera. It's a saga with characters from the previous season returning to give advice and draw in loyal fans.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3833572;
    I think Ali will be a huge hit as The Bachelorette. She has those "girl-next-door" looks and that alone is likely to bring in new viewers. She's animated and articulate and she is nobody's doormat. If Jake hadn't been "the last man on earth" I doubt she would have been attracted to him. She has made it clear that she doesn't suffer fools lightly. I cannot wait to see the men they cast for her.

And then there's the storyline of the feud. Quite a few people think that Ali's outrage was justified and think that Jake would have been wise to heed her warnings, and Jessie's warning and any others who tried to bring him to his senses.

TPTB would be foolish to bring in an unknown. Think of all the marketing (scandals) that would be wasted. Mike Fleiss has said that it is a soap opera. It's a saga with characters from the previous season returning to give advice and draw in loyal fans.
    Ali is nobody's doormat but if she ever finds her significant other he would definitely be HER doormat, unless he's man enough to confront her when she sets all the rules.

So, according to some people Ali's outrage was justified, but now Ali is backpedaling and apologizing to Vienna for her behavior. Is it sincere or is she selling her soul to the devil for her chance at being the "lovable" bachelorette?

nah i dont think she got the worse edit ever cause all the girls was angry and bitter towards Vienna from the beginning so Ali is not horrible,she is being honest and true to the heart when it came to the other girls. I just dont know why they would edit her like that i think she be great as the bette cause she deserves to find love and if it not her then Tenley cause she deserves it most of all i cant believe fans wouldnt think that Ali would be great doing the bette. At least it not Vienna i couldnt stand her at all and yes i felt Jake made a huge mistake letting her go and not wanting her to come back it shows what kind of a guy he really is

Closed Thread