Closed Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fogey

Re: Ali

Not to be cynical or anything, but let's get real...Ali's "choice" to go back to her job rather than lose it seems more like part of a scripted plot rather than the wisdom of a gal who's spent the past month or more showing the not-so-flattering sides of her personality on a reality TV show. I'm sure she knew how long she would be absent before she went on the show. If she is the sage young woman people want to believe she is, she certainly would have cleared this with her employer before departing. Not buying any of it - and she's a TERRIBLE actress and didn't pull any of it off convincingly!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Ugh. I can't stand Ali. Based on her picture at the beginning of the season, I thought she was going to be so adorable with a sweet personality to match. In my opinion, she comes across as a spoiled whiny bitch who is used to getting her own way constantly.

I can't blame her for choosing job over possible boyfriend, but that's only because I also think Jake is a huge tool. If she is indeed the next Bachelorette, poke my ears and eyes out. It will be DeAnna v.2.0.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

At the beginning of the season, Ali was on the short list of girls I was most impressed with. However, as soon as it became clear how obsessed she was with her dislike for Vienna, any respect I had for her turned to pity. The groveling she did (whether she was forced to manufacture it or not) during the last two episodes was just too much.

I have no idea how the show could repair her greatly damaged image if they choose to prop her up as the next bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3830912;
    At the beginning of the season, Ali was on the short list of girls I was most impressed with. However, as soon as it became clear how obsessed she was with her dislike for Vienna, any respect I had for her turned to pity. The groveling she did (whether she was forced to manufacture it or not) during the last two episodes was just too much.

I have no idea how the show could repair her greatly damaged image if they choose to prop her up as the next bachelorette.

The episode where she had the temper tandrum over Vienna getting a rose (when Ashley and Jessie went home) she gave Jake a look that was completely psychotic. Her vindictive nature is so unappealing.

I'm so terribly disappointed that she's the next bachelorette. It didn't take her long to quit her so important job to pursue her 15 minutes.

FORT Fogey

I hate it when the bachelorettes are unattractive! It is just so tough to believe that 20 random hot guys would want to get to know Ali. I know looks aren't everything but at least Jillian has an interesting personality. I just don't see how she would be able to keep guys interested. She just seems like a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3831203;
    . . . I just don't see how she would be able to keep guys interested. She just seems like a jerk.
    If she is the next Bachelorette, somehow, someway, the men will proclaim how she's "amazing," and that they feel a "special connection on so many different levels," and that they can't wait to see where the "journey" takes them.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831103;
    The episode where she had the temper tandrum over Vienna getting a rose (when Ashley and Jessie went home) she gave Jake a look that was completely psychotic. Her vindictive nature is so unappealing.
    I'm so terribly disappointed that she's the next bachelorette. It didn't take her long to quit her so important job to pursue her 15 minutes.
    Roz, said at the WTA, that Ali, was looking at the same way. She did not know why because they barely had any interaction with one another while they were in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3831400;
    Roz, said at the WTA, that Ali, was looking at the same way. She did not know why because they barely had any interaction with one another while they were in the house.
    I think Roz is talking out of both sides of her mouth. She seems to know all about Ali and her desires, yet says she doesn't know her and doesn't know why she was giving her dirty looks at the WTA. Well, DUH! Maybe Ali thought it repugnant that Roz was cheating on Jake with a staffer, you think?

FORT Regular

you tube spoof film on the wings of love recap a RIOT! Only thing left now......

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3831375;
    If she is the next Bachelorette, somehow, someway, the men will proclaim how she's "amazing," and that they feel a "special connection on so many different levels," and that they can't wait to see where the "journey" takes them.
    I agree ...some man will be testing his acting skills out on her so he can be the next bachelor... and this cycle of disaster continues.

Closed Thread