Closed Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3828297;
    Would Ali still want Jake after he'd slept with Vienna?

Mike Fleiss's biggest mistake of the season was not putting both of them on the same (2-on-1) date.

Ali's heart rate hit the roof just thinking of it, as she herself admitted. (Corrie joke.)

When did they sleep together?

You know Ali may actually get a raise at Facebook for choosing the company over relationship. Heck, you could even build an ad campaign around her! :-\/

I hope she receives a salary commensurate with her commitment.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT sun

Wow, the show really made Ali look lame during this last episode. Rejected by Jake. oh no! But then Gia, Tenley and Ali all have had pitiful relationships with men who cheat...and lie...and hurt them soooo much. Any of them could be the next bachelorette.

Ali was on Ellen today.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3830228;
    Ali was on Ellen today.
    What did she have to say?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Ouch! That was kind of a rough rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3830228;
    Ali was on Ellen today.
    She wasn't anywhere near me.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3830482;
    What did she have to say?
    The video is on Ellen's web-site.

Ellen!^^
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3828758;
    You know Ali may actually get a raise at Facebook for choosing the company over relationship. Heck, you could even build an ad campaign around her! :-\/

I hope she receives a salary commensurate with her commitment.
    According to @JeremyCade, Ali has given notice to Facebook. Looks as though she'll be starting Bachelorette 6 fairly soon. I hope they get some really great accomplished guys for her and she has the good judgment not to reject them and keep a stable of losers.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fan

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Possible Bachelorette Is Reality Show Obsessed Says Fellow Contestant | RadarOnline.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Possible Bachelorette Is Reality Show Obsessed Says Fellow Contestant
    By Jimmy
    Created 02/16/2010 - 3:39pm

It’s down to the wire for hunky Bachelor Jake Pavelka and soon the attention will shift to ABC's new Bachlorette. Former contestant Rozlyn Papa spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com, slamming Ali Fedotowsky, the rumored pick to be the next Bachelorette.

“I have heard that Ali is going to be the new Bachelorette," Papa confirmed. She isn't surprised the fellow blonde wants a reality show reprise, saying that Ali has tried to be on multiple programs.

"It would make sense. This is like the fourth reality show she’s tried out for. she’s got it down, she knows what they’re looking for," Papa said.

Ali is "interested in making a career out of these reality shows," Papa continued. "I’ve heard that from several people, including one of the producers. She didn’t make it on to the other shows."

While the two women barely know one another or even interacted during their time on the show, Ali was shockingly antagonistic towards Papa during the Women Tell All reunion special airing on February 22.

“She was really nasty on the Women Tell All. She was giving me these dirty horrible looks and I don’t even know that girl,” a bewildered Papa revealed. “When I was on the date, she was not there. When she was on her date I was not there. We never even really interacted much, I don’t know what she is so angry about. On the stage at the Women Tell All she was giving me dirty looks. It was bizarre.”

Papa says Ali had her methods of manipulation early on in the season when she supposedly was losing her voice, forcing Jake to lean in closer to her.

From the first night, Ali "came out there and had the whole I’m losing my voice thing...It was so calculated and so silly.

“When she was talking to the girls her voice was just fine. It was just when it was time for the cameras and for her to be around Jake- 'oh I lost my voice, you have to get really close. Oh, I’m sick, I hope you have time to hang out when I actually have a voice.' It was so phony.”

Closed Thread