Closed Thread
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

I am afraid that she is way too smart for this show. She must be doing this as a psych project.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3820535;
    I am afraid that she is way too smart for this show. She must be doing this as a psych project.
    I would not be completely surprised if that was the case. The show is so twisted in so many ways that she could probably write a thesis on it! I've always thought she was too smart for the show and now her LinkedIn page proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3820535;
    Which could also be a twist as to why she's tried out for other reality shows.

i like her i hope she wins

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3820633;
    Which could also be a twist as to why she's tried out for other reality shows.
    How do we know she's tried out for other reality shows?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3820968;
    How do we know she's tried out for other reality shows?
    *gossip elsewhere on the board....could be nothing but someone said Real World, I think.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3822237;
    *gossip elsewhere on the board....could be nothing but someone said Real World, I think.
    She's too old for Real World ...

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815756;
    She never said it BUT she did repeat how much she loved SF and I got the feeling deep down she wouldn't leave. Jake mentions living in both places.
    Okay thanks for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3819968;
    Not sure this has been posted but Ali is short for Alexandra Elizabeth Fedotowsky per a few sources and Ali's LinkedIn account. LinkedIn confirms that she has been employed with Facebook since July 2009 in Online Sales Operations Account Management.

Here is a link: Alexandra Fedotowsky - LinkedIn

Alexandra is a lovely name!

She is one smart woman thanks for putting this link up.

FORT Regular

I'm not sure if you guys are seeing this, but I don't believe Jake is looking for "maturity" as much as he's looking for unconditional love. I'm sure maturity is important to him, as is chemistry - but the way he keeps referring to his upbringing and how important family is to him, I've gotta believe finding unconditional love is way up there in the priority list.

In this regard I'm not surprised to see Ali go. As much as she wanted this and probably even sincerely "wanted" to be with Jake at the end - I have a sense that she learned that her "love" for him wasn't as unconditional as he needed. It's sad to see something like their relationship come so close to fruition and yet never be able to bridge the gap.

It's unfortunate, but if Jake holds out for the unconditional love he's looking for he may not find it in any of these women.

Closed Thread