Closed Thread
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fan

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3815738;
    Before they land the gig on the Bach they go through all kinds of tests/screening, including blood tests for STDs, etc. I think a pregnancy would be found at that time. JMHO
    Just to stir the pot a bit, I would think that the physical would be done weeks ahead of time, so if someone were indiscreet (as we've been told at least one of them was) the night before she arrived in Cali. HCG levels take about 6-8 days to show up on a blood test after implantation of the zygote, so it is technically possible.

That's without all those virile camera guys and producers that they live with

Thanks for the wonderful videos guys. Much appreciated.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

She is not from San Francisco and therefore has no ties so why not go to Texas. She is in an entry level job and is certainly not the career girl she wants you to believe or she would not have gone on the show, she had just started at the new company and clearly did not prioritize her job over being on TV. When she tried to sound self-important, going on about checking emails before her Sunday brunches, Jake immediately called her out on the statement and she backed down and even got a little weird about it. She has an expensive degree from a meh college which I'm guessing someone else paid for. She does live in California but is not tied to that specific area as she claims, she played that up for the show and to look more desirable, if you noticed she really didn't know the flower stand, which didn't have daisies, or know much else about the area and always spoke in very general terms. She called the cable car a trolley and even visitors don't make that mistake. She has bent a lot of the truth about who she is and my guess is she leaves next week because she realizes she may be able to save herself further humiliation regarding all of the lies if she bails out now before people really start dissecting her life (like what happened to Ed, Wes, Jason, Deanna, etc). I suspect her insecurities drove her to create this fantasy life that she tried to pass off on national TV and at 25 she has the chance to move past it, laugh at herself and chalk it up to getting caught up in the moment. I actually find it bold and a little endearing that she took such a chance because somehow I think many of us wish we had the guts to try to get away with something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyp123;3817824;
    She is not from San Francisco and therefore has no ties so why not go to Texas. She is in an entry level job and is certainly not the career girl she wants you to believe or she would not have gone on the show, she had just started at the new company and clearly did not prioritize her job over being on TV. When she tried to sound self-important, going on about checking emails before her Sunday brunches, Jake immediately called her out on the statement and she backed down and even got a little weird about it. She has an expensive degree from a meh college which I'm guessing someone else paid for. She does live in California but is not tied to that specific area as she claims, she played that up for the show and to look more desirable, if you noticed she really didn't know the flower stand, which didn't have daisies, or know much else about the area and always spoke in very general terms. She called the cable car a trolley and even visitors don't make that mistake. She has bent a lot of the truth about who she is and my guess is she leaves next week because she realizes she may be able to save herself further humiliation regarding all of the lies if she bails out now before people really start dissecting her life (like what happened to Ed, Wes, Jason, Deanna, etc). I suspect her insecurities drove her to create this fantasy life that she tried to pass off on national TV and at 25 she has the chance to move past it, laugh at herself and chalk it up to getting caught up in the moment. I actually find it bold and a little endearing that she took such a chance because somehow I think many of us wish we had the guts to try to get away with something like that.
    I've been FB stalking and her friends have really awesome photo threads of "Sex in the City" type activities. She's in many of them. Her life in photos appears pretty young, carefree and fairly young salaried success. Not 6 figure income but I think at 25 she's doing OK.

FORT Newbie

Did we ever hear what Jillian and Ed thought about Ali, Vienna, Gia and Tenley? They never showed it did they?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sandyp123;3817824;
    I respectfully have to disagree with a lot of what you said and have bolded what I wanted to address -- First, based on what she said, it seems she loves her city a lot and if Jake chose her, she'd be dating someone who travels for a living and doesn't have to be based in Texas. Jake even mentioned having a place in SF and TX...and mentioned in an interview that he would be up for moving. Second, when she mentioned the emails, she realized it sounded bad and then said she'd need someone to tell her to stop checking them. There was no amending what she said...just clarification that it was a habit she could break for someone. Third, she did know the flower stand-- Jake asked her what her favorite flower is as they walked up to it and she answered daisies and then said they didn't carry them. However, when they stopped in front and Jake was looking at actual flowers, she looked around as well. Never got the impression she didn't know the stand. Fourth, calling a cable car a 'trolley' is a Mass. thing. That's just what we call them. I moved to the South and call sprinkles, 'jimmies' because that's what I called them for the first 25 years of my life. Ten years later, I'm still having to correct myself so people know what I'm talking about. Fifth, I wouldn't call Ali's life any more 'fantastic' than any of the other girls. If she was trying to do that, wouldn't she say she's some CEO or a higher position??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Her job is not entry level:

Palo Alto jobs | Facebook
    Last edited by FanOfUnrealTV; 02-06-2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Wrong link....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Not sure this has been posted but Ali is short for Alexandra Elizabeth Fedotowsky per a few sources and Ali's LinkedIn account. LinkedIn confirms that she has been employed with Facebook since July 2009 in Online Sales Operations Account Management.

Here is a link: Alexandra Fedotowsky - LinkedIn

Alexandra is a lovely name!
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 02-06-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3819968;
    Not sure this has been posted but Ali is short for Alexandra Elizabeth Fedotowsky per a few sources and Ali's LinkedIn account. LinkedIn confirms that she has been employed with Facebook since July 2009 in Online Sales Operations Account Management.

Here is a link: Alexandra Fedotowsky - LinkedIn

Alexandra is a lovely name!
    ooo good find! Wow, I'm impressed but not surprised that she graduated Summa Cum Laude.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3820392;
    ooo good find! Wow, I'm impressed but not surprised that she graduated Summa Cum Laude.
    Yes, it is impressive! She certainly is intelligent and accomplished in contrast to some of her competition.

Closed Thread