Closed Thread
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Newbie

Re: Ali

Chris said the tables are turned, which I think represents the girls deciding whether they want to stay "ie if they think they are interested in becoming engaged to Jake" or whether they wish to leave the show as they are not ready for that type of commitment.

Next weeks "revelation" would seem to be a strong enough word to decribe something like Ali being pregnant. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815572;
    And she doesn't want to leave SF.
    But she also didnt say that she doesnt want to move to Texas. She was actually open to it when Jake asked. In the same way that Jake mentioned about having a home in SF and also in Texas.

If Ali doesnt seem like shes jumping to move its because she has so many things to consider before actually doing so. She is from MA who has made a life for herself in SF, that alone says that shes very open to moving but it has for the right reasons for her and something she is sure of. And based on past seasons of the show, pretty much all the chosen ones who moved eventually broke up pretty much as soon as they moved. Tessa was already packed away and ready to move and they broke up before she actually did. I bet those stories are not amiss to these women, Ali included.

I dont get why Jake is keeping Vienna when he seems bent on finding his wife. If Jake was my brother, I will pull him as far away from Vienna as possible. She is already striking me as the possessive type at this point what more when she is with Jake. And with the show as foundation of your relationship, trust will not come easy. But then like Ali said eventually shes not in any position to question his decision. She can have an opinion about it which she does but ultimately its Jake's decision to make. He will be the one to live with his decision ultimately.

Vienna's personality (or what I see on the show) reminds me so much of my brother's ex-fiancee and if shes like that now, its just going to get worse. When my brother broke off his engagement it was his Independence Day.

I noticed that the clip of Ali shown in the first episode seemed like it was shot during their date last night. Dress, boots and location were so similar.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hockeygirl;3815717;
    Chris said the tables are turned, which I think represents the girls deciding whether they want to stay "ie if they think they are interested in becoming engaged to Jake" or whether they wish to leave the show as they are not ready for that type of commitment.

Next weeks "revelation" would seem to be a strong enough word to decribe something like Ali being pregnant. What do you think?
    Before they land the gig on the Bach they go through all kinds of tests/screening, including blood tests for STDs, etc. I think a pregnancy would be found at that time. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3815734;
    But she also didnt say that she doesnt want to move to Texas. She was actually open to it when Jake asked. In the same way that Jake mentioned about having a home in SF and also in Texas.

If Ali doesnt seem like shes jumping to move its because she has so many things to consider before actually doing so. She is from MA who has made a life for herself in SF, that alone says that shes very open to moving but it has for the right reasons for her and something she is sure of. And based on past seasons of the show, pretty much all the chosen ones who moved eventually broke up pretty much as soon as they moved. Tessa was already packed away and ready to move and they broke up before she actually did. I bet those stories are not amiss to these women, Ali included.

I dont get why Jake is keeping Vienna when he seems bent on finding his wife. If Jake was my brother, I will pull him as far away from Vienna as possible. She is already striking me as the possessive type at this point what more when she is with Jake. And with the show as foundation of your relationship, trust will not come easy. But then like Ali said eventually shes not in any position to question his decision. She can have an opinion about it which she does but ultimately its Jake's decision to make. He will be the one to live with his decision ultimately.

Vienna's personality (or what I see on the show) reminds me so much of my brother's ex-fiancee and if shes like that now, its just going to get worse. When my brother broke off his engagement it was his Independence Day.

I noticed that the clip of Ali shown in the first episode seemed like it was shot during their date last night. Dress, boots and location were so similar.

Even though this wasn't addressed to me I appreciate your input I was curious if Ali ever said she wasn't open to Texas last nite I thought I heard her say she loved Texas? Also I never heard her say she wouldn't leave SF but I could have missed something LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3815742;
    Even though this wasn't addressed to me I appreciate your input I was curious if Ali ever said she wasn't open to Texas last nite I thought I heard her say she loved Texas? Also I never heard her say she wouldn't leave SF but I could have missed something LOL
    She never said it BUT she did repeat how much she loved SF and I got the feeling deep down she wouldn't leave. Jake mentions living in both places.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3815742;
    I think Ali said she loved Texas which prompted the kiss at the cafe. I also didnt hear her say she wouldnt leave SF but it was very clear how she loves the city and for sure Jake saw it too.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

[mod edit]
    I see a great journey for these 2 but I'm not quite sure they are on the same page. They do seem to be really into one another though...

Here's my Episode 5 tribute:

YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'Bring Me To You'

I made a new video to Jake and Ali as well it is on youtube if you search The Bachelor- Jake and Ali-Anywhere but here
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3815907;
    [mod edit]
    I see a great journey for these 2 but I'm not quite sure they are on the same page. They do seem to be really into one another though...

Here's my Episode 5 tribute:

YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'Bring Me To You'
    I made a new video to Jake and Ali as well it is on youtube if you search The Bachelor- Jake and Ali-Anywhere but here
    Great job both of you~! I absolutely love to watch videos of two people who seem to be falling for one another....i hope to find that someday.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3816714;
    Great job both of you~! I absolutely love to watch videos of two people who seem to be falling for one another....i hope to find that someday.
    Thank you Sanlee! You're always so complimentary & sweet!

Closed Thread