Closed Thread
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Newbie

Re: Ali

Ali really seems unsure of what she wants. She's had many boyfriends and when she's alone with Jake, she comes across as way too strong, and even demanding. Though he likes something about her temperment and is comfortable with her, she comes across a little too emotional and unstable, something like battling within herself. I think she's destructive and the way she treats others who get on her "bad side" shows it. She can be hurtful to others and her "innocent" or "sweet" look doesn't tell the real story IMO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3813193;
    What cracks me up is it is ok for Ali to speak her mind, be outspoken, and tell it like it is, but for Vienna it is a cardinal sin. At this point I hope Vienna drives this train wreck right to the end, whether is lasts or not. Because, guaranteed, losing out to Vienna is unthinkable to the other girls, so the fact that she does tickles me pink. Goooo, Vienna!! You're gonna get crucified no matter what you do or what you say, so claw your way to the end and claim the "prize."
    I find it equally amusing that the reverse is true for the Vienna camp. Anything Vienna does is totally excusable, and while her actions are blamed on everyone else, Ali is attacked for things like her GPA. I wasn't even an Ali supporter, I become an Ali defender.

ETA: From watching their interactions, I think Tenley suits him best, he's playing with Ali and Gia's affections too much, and Vienna's too busy eying the prize, that if she wins it she will have no further interest in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815300;
    I find it equally amusing that the reverse is true for the Vienna camp. Anything Vienna does is totally excusable, and while her actions are blamed on everyone else, Ali is attacked for things like her GPA. I wasn't even an Ali supporter, I become an Ali defender.

ETA: From watching their interactions, I think Tenley suits him best, he's playing with Ali and Gia's affections too much, and Vienna's too busy eying the prize, that if she wins it she will have no further interest in it.

LOL...her GPA sure didn't help her last night, she couldn't for a coherent sentence when confronted about why, where, who and how. The fact is: she just isn't into Jake like we are wanting her to be and like we are into her.

I was an Ali supporter and became a Vienna defender. If Ali had Vienna's edit and Vienna had Tenley's edit would the opinion's and popularity of Vienna and Ali change?
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-02-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Run Ali Run!!!!!

Don't look back.... If this clown thinks Vienna is "incredibly honest" then they deserve each other. Jake is a total buzz kill. He is so morose, life with him would be exhausting... just trying to lift his spirits would be a full time job. He is not a natural smiler. When he smiles it looks like it hurts and he is making a huge effort. He seems so stern.

Ali has confidence in who she is. She certainly doesn't need him!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-02-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I like Ali, but I don't think her and Jake are the best match. On their one on one date last night I personally saw two different people with different life styles. I don't think they want the same thing in life right now. She wants a boyfriend but i don't think she wants to settle down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3815560;
    I like Ali, but I don't think her and Jake are the best match. On their one on one date last night I personally saw two different people with different life styles. I don't think they want the same thing in life right now. She wants a boyfriend but i don't think she wants to settle down yet.
    And she doesn't want to leave SF.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815572;
    Ali is only 25. She's found a job she likes and it sounds more like a career than a job. She's got responsibility and she seems like a responsible person. I don't know that Vienna's job is anything more than an entry-level telemarketing job. We don't know if she at 23 has ever been responsible for anything.

Ali comes across as much more mature than Vienna--much more than the two years that separates them. Vienna seems to have lived a sheltered life and never suffered much for her mistakes to the point where she's been forced to grow up. She seems to be looking for a fairytale and often thinks, speaks, and acts like a teenager.

I don't see how Jake at 31 takes her seriously. It sounds from the preview that Vienna's dad, who apparently has always treated her like a spoiled princess, wants Jake to do the same thing. Why is it that Jake has given Vienna the final rose two weeks in a row?

So far Jake, due to his inexperience in relationships, has only looked at Vienna in terms of her personality, not her character. Personality is great for dating; character is great for marriage.

He says he's planning for the next 50 years of his life. Vienna, hasn't done anything to justify a proposal. She's only done enough to get a cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815300;

Welcome to the site LOL

You most likely have learned how this works if your a fan of someone like Vienna than all is golden with her the spoiled princess I loved her telling Jake oh I want to act like 6 yr olds when I am married yes I bet that worked real well for you in your first marriage? She is so beyond immature and Ali is wise beyond her 25 yrs and she intruiges Jake he seems so comfortable with her he can be himself .

So many questions so little time.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-02-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3815653;
    Ali is only 25. She's found a job she likes and it sounds more like a career than a job. She's got responsibility and she seems like a responsible person. I don't know that Vienna's job is anything more than an entry-level telemarketing job. We don't know if she at 23 has ever been responsible for anything.

Ali comes across as much more mature than Vienna--much more than the two years that separates them. Vienna seems to have lived a sheltered life and never suffered much for her mistakes to the point where she's been forced to grow up. She seems to be looking for a fairytale and often thinks, speaks, and acts like a teenager.

I don't see how Jake at 31 takes her seriously. It sounds from the preview that Vienna's dad, who apparently has always treated her like a spoiled princess, wants Jake to do the same thing. Why is it that Jake has given Vienna the final rose two weeks in a row?

So far Jake, due to his inexperience in relationships, has only looked at Vienna in terms of her personality, not her character. Personality is great for dating; character is great for marriage.

He says he's planning for the next 50 years of his life. Vienna, hasn't done anything to justify a proposal. She's only done enough to get a cup of coffee.

This post is spot on and I have had enough of Jake keeping Vienna this man is proving what exactly by keeping her? he knows she is immature thru her conversations and not his type at all and if she is the last princess standing as I said in an earlier post GOD HELP THE MAN I can hear him singing................

WHOSE SORRY NOW??? LOL

You only have yourself to blame Jake seriously.
    Last edited by MattLuvsShayne; 02-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815572;
    When has she ever said she doesn't want to leave SF??

Closed Thread