Closed Thread
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fan

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3812919;
    I like Ali for her genuine emotion. She doesn't fake it, if she is ticked she looks it. If she is happy she looks it. I love the raw emotion of her realizing that Jake talks out of both sides of him mouth!!!!!
    Agreed. She has obviously connected with Jake & it shows. Ali is more open about showing her feelings toward Jake when they are alone. I haven't seen or heard her flaunting their connection to the other girls. Ali realizes that she is not the only one trying to build a relationship with Jake & is respectful of their feelings. That's mature behavior for a 25 year old lady.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;3813031;
    Agreed. She has obviously connected with Jake & it shows. Ali is more open about showing her feelings toward Jake when they are alone. I haven't seen or heard her flaunting their connection to the other girls. Ali realizes that she is not the only one trying to build a relationship with Jake & is respectful of their feelings. That's mature behavior for a 25 year old lady.
    No offense, but getting upset and whispering within hearing distance of Vienna about why she was still there and saying that she had to give Jake, who's not her boyfriend, a good talking to because he didn't do what she wanted him to do it's not exactly mature behavior to me.

What cracks me up is it is ok for Ali to speak her mind, be outspoken, and tell it like it is, but for Vienna it is a cardinal sin. At this point I hope Vienna drives this train wreck right to the end, whether is lasts or not. Because, guaranteed, losing out to Vienna is unthinkable to the other girls, so the fact that she does tickles me pink. Goooo, Vienna!! You're gonna get crucified no matter what you do or what you say, so claw your way to the end and claim the "prize."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3812337;
    Another tribute to Jake & Ali:

YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'I'd Rather Be With You'

The body language seems louder than words...
    Nice video, agent curls. Can anyone explain the comment by one of the fans of the video that talks about the withered rose?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3813182;
    No offense, but getting upset and whispering within hearing distance of Vienna about why she was still there and saying that she had to give Jake, who's not her boyfriend, a good talking to because he didn't do what she wanted him to do it's not exactly mature behavior to me.
    None taken.

Actually, she was rather restrained in her actions. She turned her back to the cameras & whispered. Had she yelled at the top of her lungs while facing the camera - that would have been quite immature. Or if she had burst out crying & ran out of the room - like Vienna does - that would be quite immature as well.

Jake validated her feelings when he pulled her to him & gave her a lingering hug while burying his face in her shoulder. You may recall this happened in full view of the other ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;3813211;
    None taken.

Actually, she was rather restrained in her actions. She turned her back to the cameras & whispered. Had she yelled at the top of her lungs while facing the camera - that would have been quite immature. Or if she had burst out crying & ran out of the room - like Vienna does - that would be quite immature as well.

Jake validated her feelings when he pulled her to him & gave her a lingering hug while burying his face in her shoulder. You may recall this happened in full view of the other ladies.
    I just reviewed last weeks show for the third time this week. Jake had SQT with Ali more than once this week and not once was Vienna any part of their discussions. I am seeing a good relationship developing between these two. And it is always very important when the lead and a contestant share physical displays of their connection in front of the other women.

Even though Ali is seen at the end bashing Vienna or at least Jake for keeping her you can not denigh that there is a relationship developing that is more mature than the one Vienna is working.

The more I review this episode the less trouble I have with Ali's actions. This is the edit TPTB want for her. It isn't always pretty but Jake has sparks and feelings for Ali.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3813182;

Tenley was the only girl who heard what Ali said. Jake and the other girls heard those whispers for the first time last week when we did. Every whisper is picked up by their mics and I don't even think Ali thought about that at the time. It's like Jessie said during her departure remarks "he shocked everybody in that room" by giving V a rose. The shocked look on Jessie's face, Ashleigh mouthing WOW, Tenley and Ali grabbing hands and then Ali rubbing Tenley's arm. These girls were stunned because they know Vienna and cannot for the life of them figure out why he is keeping her. I have no doubt that Jake is very sorry about his decision now.

Jake said in a vo after letting Ella and Kathryn go "this is the first of many decisions I'm going to make that noone will understand and it's only going to get worse." I'm sure that vo was made after the show was filmed. That says it all about how this season is going to end and it's not going to be happy.JMO
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-01-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;3813211;
    None taken.

You have validated my feelings on Vienna Ali is mature and has proven so in her convo's with Jake and with the girls and most especially with Vienna she has executed so much restraint where Vienna is concerned and Jake I am sure is noticing and asking them to trust him in his decisions my niece who was not a fan of Jake last season is finding herself a big fan of Jake so its wonderful he is winning over people.

I really will miss Jesse she at least had the maturity to own up to her mistake of not putting herself out there for Jake's love and Ali is my top fave and if she is gone tonite as some insider has stated and I read from this board I am gone and will free up more time for me to get things done like cleaning my house etc LMAO I wish Jake well with his choices if it is Vienna GOD HELP HIM!!!

Off to get ready to watch the show.....

At first tonight Ali was very confrotational with Vienna. When with Jake on her 1 v 1 in SF she told him she has decided to reconsider her criticism of Vienna. But it's too late. Jake told her he likes Vienna, she is there for him, she makes him happy and in a PI he said he has decided that he wants to fall for Vienna. I think tonight was too little too late for Ali. There is no question there are mature sparks flying when they are together. But Jake is constantly defending Vienna.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

So what was Ali doing asking Jake if he'd move to SF before he asked her if she'd move to TX?!

Closed Thread