Closed Thread
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812656;
    Ali's temperament and the mean streak she's showing regarding Vienna has been giving me flashbacks of DeAnna on her season. When she talked about giving Jake a 'talking to' if he didn't do what she thought he should do, it reminded me of DeAnna's blowup at the bunkhouse BBQ. The guys were all stunned into silence. This is the only aspect of Ali's personality that gives me pause, but it's the one thing they're focusing on. Kind of disturbing.
    Deanna was ticked off because the guys weren't into her at the moment. Kind of like Ali not getting her way, which is Jake not doing what SHE wants him to do? If so, I agree!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3812680;
    Deanna was ticked off because the guys weren't into her at the moment. Kind of like Ali not getting her way, which is Jake not doing what SHE wants him to do? If so, I agree!
    Yeah, that's what I meant!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812684;
    Yeah, that's what I meant!
    Good, because I completely agree with you!

Oooh, I remember Deanna's meltdown...."Y'ALL ARE BREAKING MAH HEART!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812656;
    Ali's temperament and the mean streak she's showing regarding Vienna has been giving me flashbacks of DeAnna on her season. When she talked about giving Jake a 'talking to' if he didn't do what she thought he should do, it reminded me of DeAnna's blowup at the bunkhouse BBQ. The guys were all stunned into silence. This is the only aspect of Ali's personality that gives me pause, but it's the one thing they're focusing on. Kind of disturbing.
    Ali reminds me of Kate Gosselin with her attitude, not that I'm excusing Jon Gosselin because what he's done is worse, but Kate was always very bossy with him and putting him down. If Ali doesn't realize what she's doing she's going to run into problems with whomever she marries, unless she marries a doormat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812695;
    Ali reminds me of Kate Gosselin with her attitude, not that I'm excusing Jon Gosselin because what he's done is worse, but Kate was always very bossy with him and putting him down. If Ali doesn't realize what she's doing she's going to run into problems with whomever she marries, unless she marries a doormat.
    I never watched the Gosselins, but what you're describing is not a good recipe for happiness. You have to wonder, with all Ali's obvious wonderful qualities, why she's lost boyfriends to such lame things -- video games? an escape technique used by lots of guys. cheating with roommate? also escaping a bad situation for a (temporarily) better one. Also, some guys are just dogs, lol.

The most disturbing thing I saw in the last episode regarding Ali was the long, lingering look she gave Jake after receiving her rose at the RC. No smile, no happiness in getting the rose, the look said 'now you know what you have to do, we've discussed it, be a good boy and do what you're told and send Vienna home'. Then he eventually gave Vienna the rose and she was royally PO'd. Not hurt that he might have strong feelings for Vienna, but mad that he didn't do what she thought he should do.

This edit is not fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812705;
    The most disturbing thing I saw in the last episode regarding Ali was the long, lingering look she gave Jake after receiving her rose at the RC. No smile, no happiness in getting the rose, the look said 'now you know what you have to do, we've discussed it, be a good boy and do what you're told and send Vienna home'. Then he eventually gave Vienna the rose and she was royally PO'd. Not hurt that he might have strong feelings for Vienna, but mad that he didn't do what she thought he should do.

This edit is not fun to watch.
    No it isn't and Ali's look to Jake was down right creepy. I've watched it a few times, and it always says creepy to me. But... she did in fact give him that look and the producers didn't manufacture it. That look was her saying something to Jake, and I'm betting it wasn't "I'm so in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you". It was more like, "okay, I accept your rose, now YOU BETTER get rid of HER tonight or else!"

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3812337;
    Another tribute to Jake & Ali:

YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'I'd Rather Be With You'

The body language seems louder than words...
    B e a u t i f u l! I loved it, great job!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3812708;
    No it isn't and Ali's look to Jake was down right creepy. I've watched it a few times, and it always says creepy to me. But... she did in fact give him that look and the producers didn't manufacture it. That look was her saying something to Jake, and I'm betting it wasn't "I'm so in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you". It was more like, "okay, I accept your rose, now YOU BETTER get rid of HER tonight or else!"
    I like Ali for her genuine emotion. She doesn't fake it, if she is ticked she looks it. If she is happy she looks it. I love the raw emotion of her realizing that Jake talks out of both sides of him mouth!!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Seems that Ali is a fan favorite, from reactions from audiences.

Closed Thread