Closed Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fan

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812026;
    Give me a break... If Vienna was such a superbiotch then she would have been up in Ali's face after that last rose ceremony...and we would have gotten to see it.. But NOOOOO, Vienna stood there queitly but dumbfounded and listened to Ali pitch her temper tantrum. The person we are being shown that is a SuperBiotch is Ali not Vienna.
    Vienna lacks the confidence to confront Ali - especially in front of Jake. When she is confronted about her poor behavior, she cries & runs away.

I suppose the "temper tantrum" you keep alluding to was when Ali turned her back to the cameras & whispered her disbelief that Jake kept Vienna to the other ladies. Ali whispered - that is why they had to use closed captioning. Ali was visibly sickened & distraught. If that translates to biotchy behavior to you, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;3812064;
    Vienna lacks the confidence to confront Ali - especially in front of Jake. When she is confronted about her poor behavior, she cries & runs away.

I suppose the "temper tantrum" you keep alluding to was when Ali turned her back to the cameras & whispered her disbelief that Jake kept Vienna to the other ladies. Ali whispered - that is why they had to use closed captioning. Ali was visibly sickened & distraught. If that translates to biotchy behavior to you, so be it.
    Ali wasn't whispering, I didn't need the close captioning to tell me what she was saying and you could see it on Vienna's face that she HEARD everything Ali was saying.. it was biotchy behavior and it was intended to hurt Vienna. Ali could have pulled up her big girl panties and waited till later to privately express her disdain...but instead once again she behaves like a child... Ali used to be on of my top picks. but her expecting a standard of behavior from one person while behaving the way she claims to detest isn't stellar character.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812081;
    Ali wasn't whispering, I didn't need the close captioning to tell me what she was saying and you could see it on Vienna's face that she HEARD everything Ali was saying.. it was biotchy behavior and it was intended to hurt Vienna. Ali could have pulled up her big girl panties and waited till later to privately express her disdain...but instead once again she behaves like a child... Ali used to be on of my top picks. but her expecting a standard of behavior from one person while behaving the way she claims to detest isn't stellar character.
    Yes, that was a whisper into the microphone that they wear so that the camera picks up what they're saying. It's interesting how one's feelings towards Ali tend mysteriously amplify her volume. She whispers here and is thought to be speaking loudly, she speaks quietly to Vienna a few weeks ago and she's said to be yelling and cursing her out.

She wasn't trying to hurt Vienna, she was expressing her own hurt feelings to her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3812233;
    Yes, that was a whisper into the microphone that they wear so that the camera picks up what they're saying. It's interesting how one's feelings towards Ali tend mysteriously amplify her volume. She whispers here and is thought to be speaking loudly, she speaks quietly to Vienna a few weeks ago and she's said to be yelling and cursing her out.

She wasn't trying to hurt Vienna, she was expressing her own hurt feelings to her friend.
    I dont see them wearing microphones at the RC. I got the impression from that scene that the camera person and mic person moved in closer to get it on film.. On the other hand Vienna was standing close enough to hear Ali and from what we are shown Vienna does hear what she says, her facial expressions say so.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812255;
    I dont see them wearing microphones at the RC. I got the impression from that scene that the camera person and mic person moved in closer to get it on film.. On the other hand Vienna was standing close enough to hear Ali and from what we are shown Vienna does hear what she says, her facial expressions say so.
    How the sound was captured by the microphone is irrelevant. Ali purposely turned her back on the cameras and whispered her comments. Vienna's facial expressions consisted of eyerolling & pursed lips.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Another tribute to Jake & Ali:

YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'I'd Rather Be With You'

The body language seems louder than words...

FORT Fan

Great video. To me it looks like love. I saw it with Jillian and Ed and I see it here also.
    If he lets Ali go in favor of Vienna, then Jake is a bigger fool than Jason.
    Now if she leaves on her own because she's not really in to Jake, then I'll forgive him.

Ali is a breathe of fresh air. She's a natural beauty. Yes she is outspoken, but she is just voicing her opinion and it sounds like the voice of all the girls in the house.
    She confronts Vienna to her face, not behind her back.

PLEASE JAKE. Pick Ali or
    ALI for the next bachelorette.

FORT Newbie

Ali's outer looks, to me, get worse with her ugly attitude. Beauty is not just skin deep. Jealousy and spiteful personality traits make a person's beauty obsolete, as in the case with Ali. I think she really displays publicly her insecurities.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812081;
    I see it the same way. Ali wasn't whispering like she didn't want anyone to hear what she was saying. She wanted Vienna to hear her, and Vienna's reaction showed that she did indeed.

FORT Fogey

Ali's temperament and the mean streak she's showing regarding Vienna has been giving me flashbacks of DeAnna on her season. When she talked about giving Jake a 'talking to' if he didn't do what she thought he should do, it reminded me of DeAnna's blowup at the bunkhouse BBQ. The guys were all stunned into silence. This is the only aspect of Ali's personality that gives me pause, but it's the one thing they're focusing on. Kind of disturbing.

Closed Thread