Closed Thread
Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Newbie

Re: Ali

Ali's hate and anger bubble and shouts out all the way through to the tv monitor. Producers couldn't make up catty comments and hateful looks. It's in her inside to get in control of her hate emotions and I won't be surprised that she doesn't last in the game and takes departure on her own. It's like a volcano erupting.

I see it as this - Vienna is a strong personality but so is Ali. Ali likes to be in control. She didn't like the outgoing spirit of Vienna and so tried to control Jake through hateful behaviour. Not a good move, IMO.

FORT Newbie

Plus Ali has some serious passive-aggressive issues. Time to acknowledge them!

FORT sun

Ali is simply reacting to Vienna. As Vienna is being edited to be narcissistic (self centered and clueless about others' feelings), exhibitionist (flashing her bare boobs in the house), envious of the others (talking about them behind their backs). has a sense of entitlement ( 5 cars and counting!!! hahaha), no matter what the conversation Vienna needs to "top" it... Hey...it might be like being around a bloodthirsty gnat.
    Ali is saying she is scared every time she speaks with Jake about giving her heart to him and all that. It must be the fear of opening up (swoonnnnn!)

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3810996;
    Ali is simply reacting to Vienna. As Vienna is being edited to be narcissistic (self centered and clueless about others' feelings), exhibitionist (flashing her bare boobs in the house), envious of the others (talking about them behind their backs). has a sense of entitlement ( 5 cars and counting!!! hahaha), no matter what the conversation Vienna needs to "top" it... Hey...it might be like being around a bloodthirsty gnat.
    Ali is saying she is scared every time she speaks with Jake about giving her heart to him and all that. It must be the fear of opening up (swoonnnnn!)
    To the Bolded: If this is true then Ali really does lack maturity and self control. It is funny that the characteristics she sees in Vienna that she feels puts Vienna beneath her are the exact same characteristics she is displaying for the world to see. She needs to practice what she preaches. She completely lost my support with her belief: "I'm so intelligent that I'm superior to you so I can act like an a$$ and be forgiven but you can't"

Sorry chicklet needs a major dose of reality and I can't wait for her to leave.

I like her dishevelled look. She's the cutest of the girls when they do the early morning shots with Chris and the date cards. Vienna has eyes that disappear into her face without make-up.

FORT Newbie

I like Vienna's attitude about laughing and not taking certain things too seriously vs. Ali's critical POV and also apparent self-importance. Ali mentioned she went through a string of boyfriends and probably had lots to demand from them too.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811036;
    To the Bolded: If this is true then Ali really does lack maturity and self control. It is funny that the characteristics she sees in Vienna that she feels puts Vienna beneath her are the exact same characteristics she is displaying for the world to see. She needs to practice what she preaches. She completely lost my support with her belief: "I'm so intelligent that I'm superior to you so I can act like an a$$ and be forgiven but you can't"
    Sorry chicklet needs a major dose of reality and I can't wait for her to leave.
    Oh, the above bugs me so much about Ali. Her condescending looks towards Vienna says it all.

FORT Fan

I love Ali. She so fresh and natural looking. She reminds me of Kimberly Caldwell from season 2 of American Idol.

FORT sun

My hat is off to the producers for once again creating the cat/dog fights to draw viewers into favored allegiances. Just like all the "bad" or "good" contestants of the past. None of my favourites survived this far. Nothing like a good feud! . I see annoyance. A sense of some sort of injustice. I see indignation. I see filtered responses suspecting the "true" convictions of others, and misunderstanding humor. ( Vienna was seeking to entertain people with her escapades.. wā!!!! ...) I see Vienna "oh poor misunderstood me!" Insecurity all around, of course. and if anyone who's grammar is underpar....(such as "him and me were living together.....") Superior intelligence would not be my description....as for Ali. Lovely as she is. They are supposedly all wanting Jake? So does Jake want a "take control " woman like Ali. Or a "take control" Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3812007;
    My hat is off to the producers for once again creating the cat/dog fights to draw viewers into favored allegiances. Just like all the "bad" or "good" contestants of the past. None of my favourites survived this far. Nothing like a good feud! . I see annoyance. A sense of some sort of injustice. I see indignation. I see filtered responses suspecting the "true" convictions of others, and misunderstanding humor. ( Vienna was seeking to entertain people with her escapades.. wā!!!! ...) I see Vienna "oh poor misunderstood me!" Insecurity all around, of course. and if anyone who's grammar is underpar....(such as "him and me were living together.....") Superior intelligence would not be my description....as for Ali. Lovely as she is. They are supposedly all wanting Jake? So does Jake want a "take control " woman like Ali. Or a "take control" Vienna.
    I don't think anyone on this board think Vienna is completely innocent in this cat fight.. what irks the ever lovin' crap out of me is that Ali is doing the exact same thing but Vienna is a trashy ho and Ali is cute smart and assertive. Give me a break... If Vienna was such a superbiotch then she would have been up in Ali's face after that last rose ceremony...and we would have gotten to see it.. But NOOOOO, Vienna stood there queitly but dumbfounded and listened to Ali pitch her temper tantrum. The person we are being shown that is a SuperBiotch is Ali not Vienna.

Closed Thread