Closed Thread
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ali

I too don't get what Jake sees in Vienne - however - Ali needs to let it go - she is focusing more on that then on the reason she is supposed to be there.

I think Gia is now my new favourite. Tenley is too nicely irritating, Vienna is just ugly I think , Ali is immature, I like Corrie and Gia now and that is it.

Ali is becoming a monster on the show. Well, more like a Jekyll and Hyde. Sweet with Jake, but not when it comes to Vienna. She should just follow her own words to Michelle, "but you don't have to be mean about it." Ali is the queen of mean this season to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3809634;
    Ali is becoming a monster on the show. Well, more like a Jekyll and Hyde. Sweet with Jake, but not when it comes to Vienna. She should just follow her own words to Michelle, "but you don't have to be mean about it." Ali is the queen of mean this season to me.
    Ali is edited to be the anti Vienna IMHO. Neither one is likeable at this point. I did a post yesterday about Vienna being the Dr Jekyl and Ms Hyde because she is one way with Jake and another with the girls. There is something going on with Vienna and all the other girls that we are not being shown if they all are hating her. Ali is the most vocal about that.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Ali is being edited as a real bitch. She can't believe that Jake picked Vienna? Umm Ali, hello... Jake is the bachelor, not you. He gets to be the one that makes the decisions. I bet Ali will be the one to wear the pants in her relationship, whomever it ends up being with. Not liking this chick.

I made a new Ali and Jake video for those who want to see it! It is on youtube if you type The Bachelor-Jake and Ali-Catch me
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

I actually like Ali!! It's not her fault the producers are making her seem like a jealous bitch.

FORT Regular

eh don't like her much, she's been acting annoying and she's not that pretty either, a little sloppy

FORT Newbie

I understand Ali has recently been living in San Francisco, but is from Williamstown, MA. At what age did she live in Williamstown? (I'm quite familiar with the accent heard in Berkshire County) She certainly doesn't sound like she was raised there! In which area is her hometown date?

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymou5;3810421;
    I actually like Ali!! It's not her fault the producers are making her seem like a jealous bitch.
    I love Ali "and so does Jake", according to CH's 6 favs to watch this season. I think CH's quote was in describing Ali: "Typical girl next door that everyone loves......including jake".

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3809686;
    Ali is edited to be the anti Vienna IMHO. Neither one is likeable at this point. I did a post yesterday about Vienna being the Dr Jekyl and Ms Hyde because she is one way with Jake and another with the girls. ... Ali is the most vocal about that.
    I guess Ali has more things in common with Vienna than she thought then...
    Last edited by BerryCrazy; 01-28-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Closed Thread