Closed Thread
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fan

Re: Ali

Cross post from another thread:

Watching the "attack" again, I see the issue they have with Vienna, and it's not so much about her "honesty" or "bluntness".

After she rejoins them after talking to Jake, where he dutifully gives her some reassurance and then sends her promptly on her way while she makes gooey eyes at him. They asked her if she knew that she took him away from someone, and she responds with "oh Elizabeth, but I walked up and she said I'm not ready yet." Does she understand the words that are coming out of her mouth? And this doesn't seem all spliced and diced. She clearly doesn't understand. They tried to explain to her that other people didn't have one on one time, but Vienna just goes on with "but I wanted to clarify."

Then she walks off, and the girls are like that's why we don't like her. She busts in like a bull in a china shop and even when they tell her why what did was rude, inconsiderate etc. she still doesn't seem to get it. She sees the girl she just interrupted in tears, and she just stands there. Where is that softer side? Making someone cry doesn't seem to matter much to her.

Ali went up to her and Ella and let her know, because she clearly still didn't get it. She spoke softly and earnestly, no anger, no cursing, no yelling. She keeps saying she doesn't understand, but Ali clearly tells her that she's hurting people. What exactly doesn't Vienna understand at this point? And where is this attack that's mentioned so often. Re-watching the whole scene, I'm just not seeing it. There was no attack. Even after all of that Vienna doesn't seek out Elizabeth to apologize, even one of insincere ones would have been something, but she remains adamantly and determinedly clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3804945;
    In Michelle's exit interview with People she calls Ali a sweetheart and a favorite of Jake. This means Ali wasn't as bullyish as people are thinking - Fleiss just painted a character. If Michelle who everyone says she attacked still thinks fondly of her - it couldn't have been as bad as television
    Yeah, BUT Michele is crazy. Girl is unstable...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3805095;
    Yeah, BUT Michele is crazy. Girl is unstable...lol
    Actually if you watch her on Ellen she is very calm and doesnt seem crazy at all. It was all editing they made her seem like she was crazy and unstable but really its not that way at all. Every season they have to have someone who is the "crazy unstable" girls Jason's season was Shannon and this season it was Michelle because it makes for good "entertaining" tv
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3805070;
    Cross post from another thread:

Watching the "attack" again, I see the issue they have with Vienna, and it's not so much about her "honesty" or "bluntness".

After she rejoins them after talking to Jake, where he dutifully gives her some reassurance and then sends her promptly on her way while she makes gooey eyes at him. They asked her if she knew that she took him away from someone, and she responds with "oh Elizabeth, but I walked up and she said I'm not ready yet." Does she understand the words that are coming out of her mouth? And this doesn't seem all spliced and diced. She clearly doesn't understand. They tried to explain to her that other people didn't have one on one time, but Vienna just goes on with "but I wanted to clarify."

Then she walks off, and the girls are like that's why we don't like her. She busts in like a bull in a china shop and even when they tell her why what did was rude, inconsiderate etc. she still doesn't seem to get it. She sees the girl she just interrupted in tears, and she just stands there. Where is that softer side? Making someone cry doesn't seem to matter much to her.

Ali went up to her and Ella and let her know, because she clearly still didn't get it. She spoke softly and earnestly, no anger, no cursing, no yelling. She keeps saying she doesn't understand, but Ali clearly tells her that she's hurting people. What exactly doesn't Vienna understand at this point? And where is this attack that's mentioned so often. Re-watching the whole scene, I'm just not seeing it. There was no attack. Even after all of that Vienna doesn't seek out Elizabeth to apologize, even one of insincere ones would have been something, but she remains adamantly and determinedly clueless.
    I agree with you. I don't think Ali's behavior was malicious at all. Even during the toast or so-called pact she wasn't denigrating Vienna's character, she was simply saying that Vienna isn't right for Jake. She was expressing her opinion & she had several of the other girls agreeing with her.

FORT Newbie

So is Ali going to be the next one thrown under the Fleiss Bus? I am enjoying watching her, even with the edit that she has been given.

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3803902;
    Sorry Ali you lost me...it was bad enough using screen time to constantly badmouth Vienna,but when you made a toast to Corrie for the continue abuse it was just too much "leader of the pack" mentality for me. When Michelle doesn't partake of the toast, Ali acts all offended and even said "this is kind of a pact".
    She was my favorite, but she lost me too. I'm really disappointed in her behavior and how she talks down to Vienna. Vienna isn't my favorite but is growing on me. The fact that Ali, Ashleigh and Corrie used Vienna as determining factor and were more concerned with her than developing their own relationship with Jake. To say "If she's his type, then I'm not me" puts more focus on Vienna to me.

FORT Fogey

You spend time talking about what you are thinking. Spending time thinking and talking about someone means the person is that important to you.

I guess Vienna is more important to Ali than Jake is. Vienna stands between she and Jake so Vienna is looming big before her eyes. Vienna has to be brought down or be restricted. If Vienna is unhappy, she cannot be happy flirtatious with Jake or comfortable around Jake, and then he will send her home. Ali must be dreaming. Just like Elizabeth, she is a schemer. But, Ali gets sent home instead just like Elizabeth. She will not know what hit her. Or like Michelle when Jake calls her bluff.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

With all of the editing, maybe Jake & Ali really didn't spend a great deal of time talking about Vienna...Maybe they discussed more important things but TPTB decided not to show us that part. The bottom line is we are getting little bits of editing and never the whole conversation in it's entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3805625;
    She actually did. She said we need a little more time, Vienna barged right in and ignored her. Vienna, in the same situation when Ashley interrupted her, just sat there and said nothing, and then when running to the girls to complain. She was shut down in the drama by Elizabeth who wasn't terribly sympathetic to her (she wasn't mean.)

Why would she need to state the blatantly obvious? Oh, right this is Vienna. Just as she wasn't aware what a crying, upset woman asking for more time might mean, she's unaware that interrupting is rude and inconsiderate even when it's explained her. Perhaps she didn't know what that thing she was carrying around meant, or what it meant that that the others didn't have one before the RC. Yes, I can see why you'd have to state things to the girl, yet the outcome would be no different. She'd still go about doing whatever she pleased and then stand around looking like she was the one who was wronged.
    That interruption was 1) all SCRIPTED by the show, just like they did with Jeremy, Molly, Wes and others that already had a rose. They always do it to create drama. 2) Elizabeth wasn't crying just because of the interruption, she was crying because she realized Jake called her out on her tease. 3) Vienna had all the right in the world to go and try to talk to Jake after most of the women in the mansion made it their quest to degrade her in Jake's eyes. She had the right to defend herself, I would have done the same. JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maddybella;3805315;
    So is Ali going to be the next one thrown under the Fleiss Bus? I am enjoying watching her, even with the edit that she has been given.
    No one has to throw her. She went down willingly

Closed Thread