Closed Thread
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Regular

Re: Ali

Sorry Ali you lost me...it was bad enough using screen time to constantly badmouth Vienna,but when you made a toast to Corrie for the continue abuse it was just too much "leader of the pack" mentality for me. When Michelle doesn't partake of the toast, Ali acts all offended and even said "this is kind of a pact". I teach my children to stay far away from this type of troublemaker.

FORT Newbie

Love watching Ali, who knows what is being asked but they are sure editing it for drama

I just made a new tribute if you want to check it out it is on youtube if you type Jake and Ali-Today was a fairytale
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3804424;
    I just made a new tribute if you want to check it out it is on youtube if you type Jake and Ali-Today was a fairytale
    I just checked it out and I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3804424;
    That was so beautiful Truelove! Keep them coming!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Here is yet another tribute to Jake & Ali~there is just something about these 2!

YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'Her Way'

The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'Her Way'

Cheers!

I've never been impressed with the girls who take it upon themselves to 'inform' the bachelor of other girls behaviors. Especially when they aren't asked directly about it. I don't dislike Ali, but she definitely lost me. I just wish Fleiss would show us what is so horrible about Vienna.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3803902;
    Sorry Ali you lost me...it was bad enough using screen time to constantly badmouth Vienna,but when you made a toast to Corrie for the continue abuse it was just too much "leader of the pack" mentality for me. When Michelle doesn't partake of the toast, Ali acts all offended and even said "this is kind of a pact". I teach my children to stay far away from this type of troublemaker.

I said it before, she reminded me of Ron from Deanna's season riling up the troops against Jeremy. She's the controller and was upset that Michelle didn't want to follow her plan to bring down Vienna in Jake's eyes.

I was an Ali fan and it was just a big disappointment to see her bullying around other women.

Not saying Vienna is perfect. She comes across as immature and loud, but Ali is coming across as mean spirited.

In Michelle's exit interview with People she calls Ali a sweetheart and a favorite of Jake. This means Ali wasn't as bullyish as people are thinking - Fleiss just painted a character. If Michelle who everyone says she attacked still thinks fondly of her - it couldn't have been as bad as television
    Team Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3804945;
    In Michelle's exit interview with People she calls Ali a sweetheart and a favorite of Jake. This means Ali wasn't as bullyish as people are thinking - Fleiss just painted a character. If Michelle who everyone says she attacked still thinks fondly of her - it couldn't have been as bad as television
    Yeah, we've been played again...

Closed Thread