Closed Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 420

Thread: Ali

  1. #171
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3803138;
    some SC's of them from this week


    I love this smile he gives her



    Thank you for the excellent caps! It appears as though they haven't lost that spark that they had on their 1:1 date the week before.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #172
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3803206;
    Thank you for the excellent caps! It appears as though they haven't lost that spark that they had on their 1:1 date the week before.
    I agree! Great screencaps Truelovealways!

  3. #173
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by ljc-writer;3801358;
    All I can say is, I was embarrassed for Ali and that edit she received. Shame on everyone involved in that.
    I thought Ali was terrific in standing up for the "house". It was Vienna who is the total b***ch. Did you not notice that every girl in the house couldn't stand her. Gia called her "dangerous", Tenley said she would "be shocked if she returned with a rose because Jake would see in Vienna what they see in the house", Corrie mimicked her in her skit, Ashley said "there is very serious doubts about who this girl really is" and she thought "Vienna was just looking for a quick fix" with her fake apology.

    I think Vienna's bio shown at the beginning of episode 1 showed what she is. A spoiled little "daddy's" girl who she said had bought her FIVE cars because she was a terrible driver and had wrecked them all.

    Please, Ali's a great girl and I'm glad she said what she did. [mod edit]
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-21-2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: don't allude to spoilers, even mildly

  4. #174
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18

    Re: Ali

    I guess we can agree to disagree- I see it differently than most of you..I haven't seen Vienna be a b**** at all-only what the other girls started saying about her while she was on her 1 on 1-but that still didn't tell me anything. It's easy to gang up on someone while they aren't there, but who knows what goes on behind the scenes, right? I just think it's uncool to call someone out like that in front of a bunch of other people-it's more or less an intimidation tactic. If Ali truly was wanting to "help" Vienna, she wouldn't have done it this way. But it will all play out and hopefully we will get a better picture of what's going on.

  5. #175
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by shetreshe;3803709;
    I guess we can agree to disagree- I see it differently than most of you..I haven't seen Vienna be a b**** at all-only what the other girls started saying about her while she was on her 1 on 1-but that still didn't tell me anything. It's easy to gang up on someone while they aren't there, but who knows what goes on behind the scenes, right? I just think it's uncool to call someone out like that in front of a bunch of other people-it's more or less an intimidation tactic. If Ali truly was wanting to "help" Vienna, she wouldn't have done it this way. But it will all play out and hopefully we will get a better picture of what's going on.
    Me too because watching one of my Favorites do the personality downward spiral is wearing me out!

    I didn't like Vienna at first but Ali going after her like Ghengis Khan is not doing her any favors...

  6. #176
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Ali

    I dont have time to go back through all of them but I've noticed... not one of Ali's friends, not one I know her from..." have made an appearance on any bachelor boards to either rip her or defend her... hmmm

  7. #177
    Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    440

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3803741;
    I dont have time to go back through all of them but I've noticed... not one of Ali's friends, not one I know her from..." have made an appearance on any bachelor boards to either rip her or defend her... hmmm
    Actually, somebody quite malicious has come out on the ABC board speaking very negatively about Ali, but no one is really buying it. There is no proof that this guy actually knows her personally & everyone is calling BS on it. Anyone could come on these message boards & say they are a personal friend or enemy and bash them. Kind of scary.

  8. #178
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3803741;
    I dont have time to go back through all of them but I've noticed... not one of Ali's friends, not one I know her from..." have made an appearance on any bachelor boards to either rip her or defend her... hmmm
    Good for them! Best thing to do honestly if one goes onto a reality show for "the right reasons" is to ignore the gossip columns and boards.

    What other people think is none of my business......

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3803759;
    Actually, somebody quite malicious has come out on the ABC board speaking very negatively about Ali, but no one is really buying it. There is no proof that this guy actually knows her personally & everyone is calling BS on it. Anyone could come on these message boards & say they are a personal friend or enemy and bash them. Kind of scary.
    There was someone on here that was a close family friend of Vienna's that had nothing but nice things to say about her. She even said the edit they are showing isn't really who Vienna is... that intro was ridiculous because Vienna never wears sundresses. She hasn't been back once everyone started attacking Vienna.

    I stay away from the ABC board some of the people over there can be very abusive...

  10. #180
    Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    440

    Re: Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3803785;
    There was someone on here that was a close family friend of Vienna's that had nothing but nice things to say about her. She even said the edit they are showing isn't really who Vienna is... that intro was ridiculous because Vienna never wears sundresses. She hasn't been back once everyone started attacking Vienna.

    I stay away from the ABC board some of the people over there can be very abusive...
    You are so right. I'd rather hang out here where we can have more of an intelligent and respectful discussion.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.