Closed Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3802474;
    Some of the initial Ali love wore off a little bit but I absolutely don't think she was a bitch. I think what we saw was a girl jealous about sharing a guy and taking it out on the one girl she didn't like. There were moments that she should have backed off but its par for the course with this show.

I do think we saw a little bit of why Ali might not like Vienna. Last week Ali had a rose and backed off, she didn't speak to Jake last week to give the other girls a chance. Vienna should've done the same - and just backed off.
    Either way, I really do like Ali - she's the best of a group of women that in general I do like. They're crazy, they're funny, they're beautiful and they're girls, they get jealous, they get catty, they're insecure and they care. It's a good balance to a dull man
    Ali herself set that ball in motion by telling Vienna she told Jake she didn't like it that he gave Vienna a rose and Vienna came home. This left Vienna no other option but to get one on one with Jake at the RC and defend herself.

Ali is sabotaging herself with her behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3801689;
    Ali spent the majority of the comedy club date talking smack about Vienna... she is doing the exact same thing she accuses Vienna of doing. Its called being a hypocrite.
    "The Comedy Club Date" lasted many hours. It occupied about 13 minutes on our TV screens. I have no idea what anyone spent the "majority" of their time doing, besides wishing they were somewhere else without cameras rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3802660;
    "The Comedy Club Date" lasted many hours. It occupied about 13 minutes on our TV screens. I have no idea what anyone spent the "majority" of their time doing, besides wishing they were somewhere else without cameras rolling.
    I know but we have to go by what we are shown. A big clue that it was awful is that after many hours, there wasn't one girl in that group that Jake wanted to give the rose to... He looked completely drained at the end he didn't feel sure enough to keep ANY of them..not even Ali; he even told them so in a round about way.. so that date was NOT fun and she didn't impress him in a good way either.

FORT Newbie

exactly 71721

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Well, after thinking and analyzing everything that has unfolded so far, I am still rooting for Ali & Jake. I think in a way they're kindred spirits. They are both emotional, feisty, & confrontational people. I truly believe that Jake would not be put off by the Ali vs Vienna saga. I don't Jake is judging either one of these girls. He must know how difficult it can be to share a house with all the hormones, pressure, alchohol, lack of sleep, gossip, and lack of contact with the outside world.
    And Jake also knows how the producers can manipulate the editing and that what the viewing audience sees is not always what it seems. I hope there IS a mole in the house that is giving Jake the real low-down because you know as an audience we aren't getting the whole story.

I'm still on the Ali-train but I understand how some of you aren't anymore/yet

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3802722;
    Well, after thinking and analyzing everything that has unfolded so far, I am still rooting for Ali & Jake. I think in a way they're kindred spirits. They are both emotional, feisty, & confrontational people. I truly believe that Jake would not be put off by the Ali vs Vienna saga. I don't Jake is judging either one of these girls. He must know how difficult it can be to share a house with all the hormones, pressure, alchohol, lack of sleep, gossip, and lack of contact with the outside world.
    And Jake also knows how the producers can manipulate the editing and that what the viewing audience sees is not always what it seems. I hope there IS a mole in the house that is giving Jake the real low-down because you know as an audience we aren't getting the whole story.
    I'm still on the Ali-train but I understand how some of you aren't anymore/yet
    I would love that too...it would make the show to see the background stuff.

FORT Regular

Humble opinion.

The producers are going to make us all hate both Ali and Vienna and then bring Tenley along as the mature sweet one. Once again we are all being manipulated. If you want to know for sure how it ends go to RS. I did but it still hasn't made the show any less enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3802759;
    Humble opinion.

The producers are going to make us all hate both Ali and Vienna and then bring Tenley along as the mature sweet one. Once again we are all being manipulated. If you want to know for sure how it ends go to RS. I did but it still hasn't made the show any less enjoyable.

You are onto something there. It very well could be Tenley in the end.

some SC's of them from this week

I love this smile he gives her

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Thanks for the screencaps. He look very SMITTEN to me.

Closed Thread