Closed Thread
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3802033;

I too would rather have someone say something to my face rather than things be all rosy (pun intended) and feel the sting of the sting of the knife in my back later on. Count me in TEAM ALI!

Vienna is by no means weak. Her tears are not signs of weakness. Its a way to draw pity towards herself so that it will seem that shes the "innocent" party and everyone else is ganging up on her. She along with TPTB is manipulating the audience to take pity on her. Her talking about the other girls have risen to the surface and instead of owning up to it, she decides to use tears to hide behind it. She should have own up to her to own contribution to the situation but then the audience would change their perception of her which she doesnt want to happen like what is happening to Ali.
    Vienna did own up to her contribuiton to the situation and they didn't accept it as being real..that's when she broke down and started to cry. I'm sorry but Ali came off looking really bad last night.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802072;
    Vienna did own up to her contribuiton to the situation and they didn't accept it as being real..that's when she broke down and started to cry. I'm sorry but Ali came off looking really bad last night.
    Yes Ali did come off bad. Vienna could be the worst person in the world and it still doesn't make it right. Trash talking looks bad no matter who you are talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802072;
    One can start to cry either out of frustration that no one believes her or she knows she has no other way of getting out of the situation. I am sorry but Vienna to me did the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3802225;
    One can start to cry either out of frustration that no one believes her or she knows she has no other way of getting out of the situation. I am sorry but Vienna to me did the latter.
    I didn't feel that way.. sorry.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3802033;

I too would rather have someone say something to my face rather than things be all rosy (pun intended) and feel the sting of the sting of the knife in my back later on. Count me in TEAM ALI!

Vienna is by no means weak. Her tears are not signs of weakness. Its a way to draw pity towards herself so that it will seem that shes the "innocent" party and everyone else is ganging up on her. She along with TPTB is manipulating the audience to take pity on her. Her talking about the other girls have risen to the surface and instead of owning up to it, she decides to use tears to hide behind it. She should have own up to her to own contribution to the situation but then the audience would change their perception of her which she doesnt want to happen like what is happening to Ali.
    Wow that is a really detailed assumption. I don't know what kind of insider information you must have to say that.
    Anyway, Ali said some damaging things about Vienna behind her back. She's out to get her. What a misuse of time!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3802225;
    IA - she came off (to me) as someone who just wanted to be sympathetic and turn the situation around so that it was "woah-is-me, poor Vienna, I said all these mean things but now everyone's ganging up on ME and I don't like it." Perhaps she's the youngest child in her family and is used to turning on the waterworks and getting her own way. Only, when it's not family, it doesn't work that way. Still don't think there was anything wrong with Ali calling her out.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I did not see that Ali was at all snarky with the Vienna situation. But when given the opportunity to have it behind the group she persisted that bothered me a bit.

I still don't have a favorite but would like to lean Ali's way. I need to see next week to make sure I'm not going to make a mistake.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Some of the initial Ali love wore off a little bit but I absolutely don't think she was a bitch. I think what we saw was a girl jealous about sharing a guy and taking it out on the one girl she didn't like. There were moments that she should have backed off but its par for the course with this show.

I do think we saw a little bit of why Ali might not like Vienna. Last week Ali had a rose and backed off, she didn't speak to Jake last week to give the other girls a chance. Vienna should've done the same - and just backed off.

Either way, I really do like Ali - she's the best of a group of women that in general I do like. They're crazy, they're funny, they're beautiful and they're girls, they get jealous, they get catty, they're insecure and they care. It's a good balance to a dull man
    Team Reilly

Have they ever pitted two girls against each other quite the way they're doing the Ali/Vienna battle. It's like they want people on either side
    Team Reilly

FORT Newbie

maybe Vienna isn't weak, but it seems to me she doesn't know how to stand up for herself, otherwise I don't think Ali would be on the attack so much. But...
    How would you guys feel if every single girl in the house was ganging up on you-that is what's happening. I personally would not be able to hold back the tears. If that looks like I want pity....well, i don't know what to say about that!!!
    It is true that Ali and the other girls had a chance for this drama to be behind them-Ali doesn't want it behind them-she attacked Vienna again immediately after the apology-and all the other girls followed suit-even Gia-and then later with the"pact"?? This Ali girl has some serious issues-I can't stand people like her.
    As for Vienna coming up to Jake at the rose ceremony night-I don't think she would have done it it Ali herself hadn't told her "and I told Jake too". She was going to Jake to defend herself.. So, as you can see Ali is setting this drama in motion herself. First with the-how many kisses did you have question and then attacking Vienna for talking about her date then with the I told Jake comment and then attacking Vienna for trying to defend herself with Jake.
    So...that's all I have to say about that!! lol

Closed Thread