Closed Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Fogey

Re: Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3801658;
    You're all forgetting that Fleiss is pulling all of the puppet strings....he edits this show to death and much is left out. Let's not be so harsh on Ali just yet. There is always more to the story.

Think about it...Fleiss had many of us fawning all over 'girl-next-door, sweet, & charming Ali' in the first couple of episodes, and now we are supposed to think she's mean and that's she's throwing Vienna under the bus. There has to be a very good reason why Fleiss is wanting us to feel sorry for Vienna at Ali's expense. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
    It doesn't make me wonder. Perhaps the camera's didn't catch it. I don't care much about what it is Vienna did. You can't edit IN behavior that never happened. Ali really did all of this mean-spirited things. I can't think of anything anyone could have done to deserve all of that. And why is it so important to her anyway?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Ali is not the only person Vienna rubbed the wrong way. There are plenty of girls who are not that enthused about sharing the house with Vienna.

I think Ali was trying to do Vienna a favor by calling her out on a few things. I, for one, do not like to talk behind people's backs. I'd rather confront them, get over it, and move on. It takes character to do that.

And although Ali said a few snooty remarks, it's obvious she thinks before she speaks at least. How do we know Vienna doesn't deserve it?

It's all about clever editing. Fleiss is showing us what HE wants to show us, but it's NEVER the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3801683;
    Ali is not the only person Vienna rubbed the wrong way. There are plenty of girls who are not that enthused about sharing the house with Vienna.

I think Ali was trying to do Vienna a favor by calling her out on a few things. I, for one, do not like to talk behind people's backs. I'd rather confront them, get over it, and move on. It takes character to do that.

And although Ali said a few snooty remarks, it's obvious she thinks before she speaks at least. How do we know Vienna doesn't deserve it?

It's all about clever editing. Fleiss is showing us what HE wants to show us, but it's NEVER the whole story.
    Ali spent the majority of the comedy club date talking smack about Vienna... she is doing the exact same thing she accuses Vienna of doing. Its called being a hypocrite.

FORT Fogey

It isn't the whole story. I guess we will find out more in time. But as I said, you can't show something that didn't happen. She ratted Vienna out to Jake and made a pact against her. She said some mean things to Vienna. I really don't see how she was trying to do Vienna any favors. She's trying to get her kicked out of the house!
    I really think it is just a clash of personalities. A lot of the girls tend to be traditional women with submissive personalities and traditional values. Perhaps someone who is kind of bold and different rubs them the wrong way. Perhaps they don't like that she likes to walk around topless. That could offend conservative-types. Vienna is apparently very different from the other women. We will find out Ali's side sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3801280;
    You go, girl! I, for one, didn't think you were mean at all last night. You weren't confrontational, didn't yell, and told Vienna exactly what you thought--nothing wrong with that in my book-- and, heck, I wouldn't be happy if someone with processed hair, fake boobs, and awful hair extensions called me fake either-LOL! You didn't go out and seek the drama, it was brought to you, and you handled it admirably. Kudos!!
    I didnt think or feel Ali was bring bitchy or mean last night. It was good that she called out what Vienna did to Elizabeth rather than her crying again that the other girls are talking behind her back. Ali said so herself. Like Ali, I'd rather have people tell it to my face than stick a knife behind my back.

Before Ali went up to her, I was surprised to see Vienna interrupt Elizabeth's time when she (Vienna) already has a rose. She didnt need any more chance to get know Jake, he already gave her a rose. If she did that to air her side, again she has other chances to do that. Jake doesnt seem to be double-guessing his decision of giving her a rose so whats the point. He also told Ali which she got that he has to give her a chance unless he saw things otherwise. She may think that Vienna doesnt deserve the chance but she gets that its not her decision to make.

We dont see much what is going on in the house with the girls. If Ali was the only one with a problem with Vienna then sure we can pin Ali but if its the rest of the girls vs Vienna then that makes me wonder what Vienna does to be at the receiving end of the girls' ire esp after what Gia said to her. Vienna can blab all she wants about how her date was, how Jake is to girls who are not after the same man, but in this case they all are. Why cant she let the other girls make their own decisions about Jake and have their own experiences. They are all there to get to know him, she had her chance so its but fair that the rest be able to have that.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3801895;
    I didnt think or feel Ali was bring bitchy or mean last night. It was good that she called out what Vienna did to Elizabeth rather than her crying again that the other girls are talking behind her back. Ali said so herself. Like Ali, I'd rather have people tell it to my face than stick a knife behind my back.

Before Ali went up to her, I was surprised to see Vienna interrupt Elizabeth's time when she (Vienna) already has a rose. She didnt need any more chance to get know Jake, he already gave her a rose. If she did that to air her side, again she has other chances to do that. Jake doesnt seem to be double-guessing his decision of giving her a rose so whats the point. He also told Ali which she got that he has to give her a chance unless he saw things otherwise. She may think that Vienna doesnt deserve the chance but she gets that its not her decision to make.

We dont see much what is going on in the house with the girls. If Ali was the only one with a problem with Vienna then sure we can pin Ali but if its the rest of the girls vs Vienna then that makes me wonder what Vienna does to be at the receiving end of the girls' ire esp after what Gia said to her. Vienna can blab all she wants about how her date was, how Jake is to girls who are not after the same man, but in this case they all are. Why cant she let the other girls make their own decisions about Jake and have their own experiences. They are all there to get to know him, she had her chance so its but fair that the rest be able to have that.
    I really don't think Ali was as horrible as everyone is saying. She did lose her cool a few times but the girl isn't perfect. I just think she's a passionate person with some gusto and that rubs some people the wrong way. She seemed pretty calm to me, even when she was giving Vienna her 2 cents. I would think Jake would admire someone who is constructively confrontational like she is. That's a personality trait they both share.

Ali is sweet, but immature IMO

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shetreshe;3801613;
    I liked Ali but don't anymore. I think she saw Vienna is weak because she is not confrontational and doesn't know how to stand up for herself, and so once she saw this, and saw that the other girls really didn't like Vienna, she zeroed in on it and went with it. Also she is sooooo jealous of Vienna.
    If it weren't for Ali, the other girls wouldn't continue talking about Vienna. It's drama and the girls are enjoying because at least it's not about them and takes the focus off of any of them being the bad girl.
    Ali's scum
    Seriously? Vienna is by no means weak, though I guess the overabundance of tears might fool everyone. She had NO problem yelling at Gia when they were all in the kitchen. She had NO problem calling everyone fake. If you piece together everything that the rest of the girls said last night, Vienna has also had NO problem talking about all of them behind their backs.

Give me someone who's going to say something to my face (where I can defend myself or have a discussion) versus someone who talks behind my back. I may be the only one but TEAM ALI!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3801895;

Before Ali went up to her, I was surprised to see Vienna interrupt Elizabeth's time when she (Vienna) already has a rose. She didnt need any more chance to get know Jake, he already gave her a rose. If she did that to air her side, again she has other chances to do that.
    TPTB tell girls to interrupt conversations. They direct them to set up stories. They then probably said something like, "Are you girls just going to let Vienna get away with that? Someone should say something to her."

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3802008;
    Give me someone who's going to say something to my face (where I can defend myself or have a discussion) versus someone who talks behind my back. I may be the only one but TEAM ALI!!!

I too would rather have someone say something to my face rather than things be all rosy (pun intended) and feel the sting of the sting of the knife in my back later on. Count me in TEAM ALI!

Vienna is by no means weak. Her tears are not signs of weakness. Its a way to draw pity towards herself so that it will seem that shes the "innocent" party and everyone else is ganging up on her. She along with TPTB is manipulating the audience to take pity on her. Her talking about the other girls have risen to the surface and instead of owning up to it, she decides to use tears to hide behind it. She should have own up to her to own contribution to the situation but then the audience would change their perception of her which she doesnt want to happen like what is happening to Ali.

Closed Thread