Closed Thread
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

Re: Ali

I have no issues with how Ali acted last night other than I don't believe she should have told Vienna that she wasn't happy that she got a 1 on 1 and came back. I know a lot tend to think it makes Ali look like the witchy one but I think it makes Vienna look bad because she's the one who turned off all the others so much so that nobody wanted to share a room with her.

Having said all that I'd still have preferred Ali to not be so out there with Jake and the others. There are times in life being confrontational isn't the best move and this may be one of them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3801424;
    Yeah, seriously as to your first question-- because I didn't see any 'meddling' going on. The only reason Ali was sitting on the couch was b/c Vienna called a 'meeting' and Ali called her out on saying everyone in the house was fake. Then, the only reason Ali said anything to Vienna later on when Vienna stood by, watching Elizabeth walk into the bathroom in tears was because she giving Vienna constructive criticism as ?Capegal? mentioned. Don't say that you're apologizing for the way you've acted and then go out and do the same thing again! Vienna called that 'meeting' just like Ashleigh said-- for the quick fix.

Last night's drama wasn't caused by Ali...and she didn't stand by and watch someone lie through their teeth. Good for her!

I like Ally but agree she was meddling. She was right in their like a dirty shirt giving her two cents every time you turned around. That is going to backfire on her in the end.

I like how honest Ali is in talking to Vienna but I don't get why she has such a huge problem with her. And I didn't feel as many sparks between Ali and Jake as I did on their date.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

I liked Ali but don't anymore. I think she saw Vienna is weak because she is not confrontational and doesn't know how to stand up for herself, and so once she saw this, and saw that the other girls really didn't like Vienna, she zeroed in on it and went with it. Also she is sooooo jealous of Vienna.
    If it weren't for Ali, the other girls wouldn't continue talking about Vienna. It's drama and the girls are enjoying because at least it's not about them and takes the focus off of any of them being the bad girl.
    Ali's scum

Ali is accusing Vienna of breaking the "woman-code" But frankly, I don't see Ali following the code either, she was trying to band the girls together against Vienna and got ticked with Michelle when she would not join in. I am so very disappointed in Ali as she was one of my favs!

Well, now we may know why things don't work out with past boyfriends. .

Maybe it will end up making Ali see things a bit differently, but we don't get to see all the footage (which I think we should).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3801644;

Maybe it will end up making Ali see things a bit differently, but we don't get to see all the footage (which I think we should).
    I wonder why Fleiss, did not show all the footage with Vienna vs the girls so that we can get a better understanding of why all the girls were ganging up on her.

We know that Fleiss will do anything for ratings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3801644;
    lol! Yes! She is really mean-spirited. Toasting Corrie (?) for making fun of Vienna. And Corrie wasn't doing much but making fun of Vienna's hair and the fact that she is comfortable with her boobs. There is something up with Ali. Something is not right about her. :nono

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

You're all forgetting that Fleiss is pulling all of the puppet strings....he edits this show to death and much is left out. Let's not be so harsh on Ali just yet. There is always more to the story.

Think about it...Fleiss had many of us fawning all over 'girl-next-door, sweet, & charming Ali' in the first couple of episodes, and now we are supposed to think she's mean and that's she's throwing Vienna under the bus. There has to be a very good reason why Fleiss is wanting us to feel sorry for Vienna at Ali's expense. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3801658;
    You're all forgetting that Fleiss is pulling all of the puppet strings....he edits this show to death and much is left out. Let's not be so harsh on Ali just yet. There is always more to the story.

Think about it...Fleiss had many of us fawning all over 'girl-next-door, sweet, & charming Ali' in the first couple of episodes, and now we are supposed to think she's mean and that's she's throwing Vienna under the bus. There has to be a very good reason why Fleiss is wanting us to feel sorry for Vienna at Ali's expense. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
    While there is merit to this.. the thing is we all based our opinions on the first impressions we were shown..as we get to know these girls better our opinion changes. i.e.

Vienna, first impression Blech...now she more likeable from that intro.

Ali, she was sweet, cute and funny but dang if she doesn't like you she will hunt you down and make your life a living hell.. complete 180 from first impression. I RUN from girls like this..

Ashliegh and Corrie, slipped a bit too with all the Vienna hate.. lets wait see how their edit progresses

Ella, Gia, Kathryn and Jesse, opinion is still the same because we haven't seen much from them.

The can't edit something they DIDN'T do or say in so they all are giving the producers the footage to either make them look good or make them look bad.

Closed Thread