Closed Thread
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Ali

You go, girl! I, for one, didn't think you were mean at all last night. You weren't confrontational, didn't yell, and told Vienna exactly what you thought--nothing wrong with that in my book-- and, heck, I wouldn't be happy if someone with processed hair, fake boobs, and awful hair extensions called me fake either-LOL! You didn't go out and seek the drama, it was brought to you, and you handled it admirably. Kudos!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3801179;
    I don't know, I think she is being WAYY too pushy in talking to Vienna and Jake. Yes she may be totally right about it, I don't think vienna is innocent. But I think it reflects badly to be so gossipy and stuff...
    Yeah, remember that plane nosediving...well that was Ali's edit last night... she looked more crazy than michelle and way to obsessed with vienna. she focus all that attention on Jake and their connection..

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I think Ali acted naturally for her age (she's only 25). She must have some very strong & genuine feelings for Jake based on her behavior last night. It was a bit 'catty' perhaps, but also fiesty. She is probably a little embarrassed about how she behaved, and maybe wishes she would've handled herself better, but she is showing Jake that she cares & is willing to fight for him. And Jake might need a girl like that?

For what is worth, I have made yet another video tribute of Jake & Ali's first date:
    YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'First Date'

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3801346;
    I think Ali acted naturally for her age (she's only 25). She must have some very strong & genuine feelings for Jake based on her behavior last night. It was a bit 'catty' perhaps, but also fiesty. She is probably a little embarrassed about how she behaved, and maybe wishes she would've handled herself better, but she is showing Jake that she cares & is willing to fight for him. And Jake might need a girl like that?

For what is worth, I have made yet another video tribute of Jake & Ali's first date:
    YouTube - The Bachelor~Jake & Ali 'First Date'
    Fiesty? Are we watching the same show? She was my favorite but I saw downright meddling and biotchy... Jake said he's looking for someone with inner beauty and she didn't display ANY inner beauty last night. She should be very embarrassed. There's a reason she can't keep a guy... me thinks we are starting to see why.. I was embarrassed for her.

FORT Newbie

All I can say is, I was embarrassed for Ali and that edit she received. Shame on everyone involved in that.

Quote Originally Posted by ljc-writer;3801358;
    All I can say is, I was embarrassed for Ali and that edit she received. Shame on everyone involved in that.
    They can't edit what you don't give them... Ali did that to herself.

FORT Fanatic

I really liked Ally and I still do - but she definitely dropped a few notches for me last night. That little toast she wanted to do against Vienna was very snide, immature and ungracious - kudos to Michelle for not partaking.

I actually started to feel sorry for Vienna - Ally is so jealous - otherwise she just wouldn't care and would be the bigger person.

I was disappointed for sure after last night's episode.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3801355;
    Fiesty? Are we watching the same show? She was my favorite but I saw downright meddling and biotchy... Jake said he's looking for someone with inner beauty and she didn't display ANY inner beauty last night. She should be very embarrassed. There's a reason she can't keep a guy... me thinks we are starting to see why.. I was embarrassed for her.
    Yeah, seriously as to your first question-- because I didn't see any 'meddling' going on. The only reason Ali was sitting on the couch was b/c Vienna called a 'meeting' and Ali called her out on saying everyone in the house was fake. Then, the only reason Ali said anything to Vienna later on when Vienna stood by, watching Elizabeth walk into the bathroom in tears was because she giving Vienna constructive criticism as ?Capegal? mentioned. Don't say that you're apologizing for the way you've acted and then go out and do the same thing again! Vienna called that 'meeting' just like Ashleigh said-- for the quick fix.

Last night's drama wasn't caused by Ali...and she didn't stand by and watch someone lie through their teeth. Good for her!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3801424;
    Yeah, seriously as to your first question-- because I didn't see any 'meddling' going on. The only reason Ali was sitting on the couch was b/c Vienna called a 'meeting' and Ali called her out on saying everyone in the house was fake. Then, the only reason Ali said anything to Vienna later on when Vienna stood by, watching Elizabeth walk into the bathroom in tears was because she giving Vienna constructive criticism as ?Capegal? mentioned. Don't say that you're apologizing for the way you've acted and then go out and do the same thing again! Vienna called that 'meeting' just like Ashleigh said-- for the quick fix.

Last night's drama wasn't caused by Ali...and she didn't stand by and watch someone lie through their teeth. Good for her!
    I guess because I have a 12 year old at home and I hear about this type of behavior from her that I'm seeing it though different eyes. I was still very disappointed in Ali's behavior and she was one of my favorites..and to me she acted very immature not fiesty. I also agree that Vienna is doing something for all the girls in the house to not want to socialize with her.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I see Ali's emotions getting the best of her because she's developing strong feelings for Jake. She's just assertive and not a wallflower like most of the other girls in the house. She looked more mature than Vienna to me. There is some natural jealousy going on and that's to be expected. She didn't yell or fly off the handle or start crying. And instead of talking behind Vienna's back, like everyone else, she was confrontational and getting a bad rap for it. That's actually a great personality trait to have in a relationship. It means if you have a problem, you will put it all out on the table and won't stew it over it. I think Jake would like that. He seems fairly confrontational himself.

When Jake and Ali were on talking on the couch during the group date, the facial expressions and body language I got from him was that he is still quite SMITTEN with Ali.

Closed Thread